Blessing Awodibu absolute monster to watch!
But I would also ask if Blessing Awodibu is just trying way too hard on social media!
He is a funny guy that is for sure, but he’s jokes are becoming less and less funny.
- Blessing has become very popular on Instagram because of his funny videos. He typically snorts protein powder, and wears a horse mask to the gym!
He also rips small suits, and does a bunch of other random stuff to get attention. As you see in the picture below.
Is Blessing Awodibu Funny Or Corny?
I would really love to take a large survey and ask a large group of people if they think he is funny.
- I am certain that a lot of people think he is super funny and great.
I just wonder if they are getting tired of him sniffing protein, since he has done it so many times!
Who Is Blessing Awodibu, Where Is He From?
Most people have not heard of Blessing, and let’s face it, he is not that famous. He is an amateur bodybuilder that comes from Ireland. Yes I know, super massive place for bodybuilding!
- He has not managed to be the top guy yet, but that only might be because he has not managed to get the steroid mixtures right yet.
Looking at his physique today, he is definitely a massive young kid (and we know why), who has a lot of potential in the bodybuilding world.
Here are some current accomplishments!
- 2x Arnold Champion
4x IFBB Overall Champion
IFBB Pro Card – IFBB Diamond Cup Czech Republic overall winner (2017)
How Did Blessing Get Into Bodybuilding?
“As usual, he was a really skinny kid growing up and did not want to take his shirt off much! Because of this, he started working out slowly but surely.”
Somewhere along the line, he discovered steroids, but that is a different article!
- Working out was only a hobby for Blessing, until college didn’t work out and was left without any direction in life.
He mentions that he had a lot of energy and bodybuilding brought him back to life at the age of 18.
- Blessing decided to start hitting the weights and actually give professional bodybuilding a try. He wanted to make a big splash in his first competition, and he did.
He competed in the RIBBF’s first timer category and came in 4th place. It was a good success, but that category might have been a little bit too much for him to handle.
Blessing Awodibu Workout Program
On top of being on a massive amount of steroids, Blessing likes to work out twice a day.
Each workout will consist of one body part with high intensity.
- Each one of his workouts start with abs, and also pull ups. That is what he does to get the blood flowing and to warm up.
- Up to this point, he is working out 6 days a week, twice a day, and takes Sundays off.
It’s not surprise that he does not do cardio, because he has crazy metabolism at his age, and also uses a lot of steroids that will burn the fat for him.
“My first international show, and PRO Qualifier was IFBB Diamond Cup in the Czech Republic in May 2017. Here I won the super heavy weight class and the Overall title, winning me the Pro card – I can’t describe that feeling of happiness but I did not stop there!
A week later I flew to Portugal where I competed at the IFBB Diamond Cup, Espinho. I also won the super heavy weight class and the Overall title, winning my second Pro Card – 3 Overall’s in 2 months – not too bad some might say!”