Burn fat fast, top secret stupid way to do it!
Burn fat fast, is everyones goal right! Well, there are two things you should know. Your body will either burn fat or carbohydrates for energy.
- If it doesn’t have either one, it will burn protein, and if there is not protein, it will eat your own muscle for energy since muscle is protein. In case you were wondering, protein CAN make you gain weight.
Fat burns a lot faster than carbohydrates! This is the reason why you can burn fat fast, but EATING FAT!
Imagine a fire pit. You are adding wood to the fire, or you are adding gasoline to the fire. Which will burn faster?
- Gasoline will blow up immediately, the wood will take time to light and then it will burn.
Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?
How do I lose belly fat?
Carbohydrates have to go through several stages before they turn into energy, and then of course fat.
- Fat on the other hand, is already energy that is ready to be used as soon as it’s consumed. The problem is, people at a lot of fat and a lot of carbs, and that is what gets you fat.
“If your body only burns one, it has no reason to burn the other. That is where the fat comes in. Would you drink a water and eat watermelon to quench your thirst at the same time? No there is no point.”
So what you have to do, is train your body to either burn fat, or burn carbohydrates for energy.
The preferred method is to eat fat of course, because it burns immediately!
But your body will now use FAT, even OFF YOUR BODY as energy! This is why you want to eat fat and protein, and low carbs if possible.
No carbs for dinner strongly preferred, this will make you burn fat fast.
That is the top secret way! It’s the same as wanting to lose water weight, you have to drink more water.
- Your body sees that it’s getting enough to survive and freely gets rid of it. The same thing goes for fat. So throw away the carbs and eat the fat, or you will be a fat bastard.
How Does Fat Leave Your Body?
This is one of the most interesting things I have come across! Not even the best science that the world has to offer can explain where calories actually go!
- We all know that calories get burned when we work out, but where do calories go is a mystery. If you are wondering what I am talking about, let me explain.
- There is not a single mater on earth, that just disappears into thin air. Water for example, evaporates, and turns back into hydrogen and oxygen. And then goes back to it’s old form.
When things are “burned” they simply disappear into thin air.
Science can still not explain what happens to calories inside of fat cells that are burned, and where they go. It’s very interesting, and not many people know about this fact at all.