Dexter Jackson Was Left Out Of Generation Iron AGAIN!
Dexter Jackson has to be on of the top 10 all time great bodybuilders. Known for always being shredded, and for being the most decorated bodybuilder of all time.
That does not include only the Mr. Olympia obviously, since he only won one of those.
- He is definitely one of my personal favorites of all time, especially because he is a true fighter, and he is always shredded. I think it’s pretty awesome to be known for always being shredded.
Most bodybuilders struggle with that year in year out. Not the BLADE!
So it’s very interesting that Dexter got left out of Generation Iron, and Generation Iron 2!
When he was left out of the 2013 bodybuilding documentary Generation Iron, he was really pissed off! On top of that, he was left out of Generation Iron Part 2. Was it because he was too old? Maybe there is a age discrimination lawsuit here 🙂
- He only has a couple years left in bodybuilding, and knows that he needs to build up a social media following to make money. Being in one of those movies / documentaries would have done wonders for his career and popularity.
I am not sure if Dexter Jackson just has no acting skills, or if he has a stuttering problem. One of those might be true because it was very surprising that he was not in Generation Iron.
(You have to admit he looks pretty damn old here)
I think the real reason could easily be that they did not workout out the money terms, or that he just simply didn’t want to be in it.
The last possible reason would be, that Vlad Yudin didn’t want him in it and there was no room for him in the movie and storyline.
What Is Dexter Jackson’s Age?
As I mentioned, Dexter only has a couple of years left in bodybuilding because he is old!
Who Is Dexter Jackson’s Wife?
To be honest, there is not a lot of pictures out there of Dexter Jacksons wife.
All of the pictures you see online are not his wife or girlfriend. They are mostly just other fitness girls taking pictures at expos. His wife is a lady named D, from my understanding.
Getting back to Generation Iron!
All of the bodybuilders in Generation Iron have significantly benefited from the movie exposure.
- Social media followings have gone up for everyone, and Dexter got nothing. So how does an old man make money with no followers when his career is over?
“Well you have to start doing controversial things to get a buzz. This is why, Dexter has started working out naked in gyms. Dexter hopes his little pee pee will go viral and he will be getting sponsorships at lightning speed!”
As crazy as it sounds, this has totally backfired on Dexter. Nobody wants to get close to him in the gym to take selfies, and he has also been kicked out of many gyms.
Adding to the problems, he has been arrested for indecent exposure multiple times, and currently has two strikes. (That is not true just screwing around)
- Dexter does think that if he ends up in jail like Kali Muscle, it will benefit him in social media, just like it did Kali. Years of insane pre-workouts have made Dexter lose his damn mind!
Dexter Jackson Net Worth And Lifestyle!
As you may know, the net worth of bodybuilders is a very large spectrum.
Two guys can look almost identical on stage, and be living totally different lives. Only the top guys make money in professional bodybuilding, and all of their net worths are not even similar.
Here is a short video about Dexter Jacksons net worth and lifestyle. Current net worth is estimated to be around $7M.
In conclusion, Dexter Jackson is a true warrior. To stay in that kind of shape year in year out is crazy, especially in the course of over 2 decades.
Dexter Jackson Finally Plans To Leave His Mortal Body!
Dexter Jackson admits the demands of competing in the Olympia for 47 years in a row, have worn down his temporary corporeal body, Dexter Jackson announced Sunday that the upcoming will be the last he will compete in, in his current mortal form.
“Whether I win the Olympia or not, this will be the last time I compete while shackled to this weak but jacked, decaying sack of skin and muscle.”
Dexter Jackson’s Workout Program During Senior Years
Dexter Jackson is known for two things. The first thing is being shredded, and the second is being old.
He has changed up his workout program, especially for the Olympia 2018. Here is a sample of what his workout program is for getting shredded.
#1 Dexters Steroid Cycle And Diet
- Started taking steroids for the fist time at the age of 48. Totally natural in prior years.
- Using testosterone, anadrol, winstrol and deca as appetizer before injecting his cycle
- Plans on eating nothing other than bacon for his Olympia prep.
#2 Dexters Workout Program
- Dexter finally started workout out in order to maintain his body and mass. He has never lifted weights before in the past, and has purely become a legend based on his genetics.
- Jackson did decide to hire the trainer Jillian Michaels, to is an expert on bodybuilding and diet.
Dexter Is The Ageless Champion
Here is an example of Dexters motivation, dedication, and ambition to become the oldest bodybuilder to every walk planet earth. When we say “bodybuilder,” we are talking about an active competing bodybuilder.
What Is Dexter’s Secret?
Dexter’s secret is very simple. He is a genetic freak who has never had to workout out throughout his entire bodybuilding career.
He has also never had to diet, and has still manage to always land in the top 10 at the Olympia, and even winning the entire show in 2008.
- There has never been a natural bodybuilder like this since the sport was started back in the day by a bunch of skinny white dudes that thought they were jacked.
Dexter’s age is just a number to him…
And also all of his fans. He is known to always come prepared to all of the shows, and that is why he got the nickname “The Blade.” He is always coming shredded to every single show, and it literally took him zero effort.
Dexter is looking forward to working with his new trainer, and is very excited to start working out, since that is something he has never done before in his life.
“I am looking forward to learning how to lift weights, and learning to diet. My entire career, I have done nothing to get this physique, and I have never dieted a day in my life. This should be very exciting!”
We wish Dexter the best of luck in this years Mr. Olympia contest, and do anticipate he will be winning every show from now on once he actually starts working out.
Many bodybuilder plan on retiring once Dexter starts hitting the gym, since they see no point in trying to beat him.
He has made a good life for himself, and doesn’t seem to be struggling with money, or his age! He is getting better with age, and more power to him. One of the greatest of all time! That said, I still don’t know why this guy was left out of Generation Iron?!