Don’t Drop The Soap, Especially If You Are In Jail!
You might have a good idea about why people always joke around about dropping the soap and tell you “don’t drop the soap.”
- You will hear it first hand from an ex-inmate in the video below.
- I would assume that it’s pretty easy to understand what dropping the soap means.
Don’t Drop The Soap
Basically, if you are in the shower in jail, and you drop the soap, you are leaving yourself exposed.
- To what? Some good old anal sex by another prisoner in jail.
You bend over to pick up the soap, and your booty is right there and exposed for the guy next to you to stick it in!
Now that can seem funny, and so is the video below of this guy talking about dropping the soap in prison.
On the other hand, many do not find this funny at all.
- After all, we are talking about rape here. This kind of sucks because it sucks the life out of comedy, and everyone wants to be politically correct.
Yes, there is a violence problem in prisons, and rape is one of them. But aren’t things that are true funny in comedy?
The answer is yes, and people are getting to damn sensitive about everything these days, especially about dropping the soap in jail.
Either way, it sounds like you should try to stay out of prison! 🙂
- A remark made to someone being hauled off to jail, particularly someone you dislike. Once in jail, you imply that if the person drops a bar of soap in the shower, they will be forced to bend over and retrieve it.
Sexual Crimes In Jail Are Growing
For a long time now, getting raped in prison was pretty much just a joke.
- Since then, it has been a very different story in jail and in prison.
This basically requires jails and prisons to abide by standards which allow inmates different ways to report sexual abuse.
- They would also have to investigate the allegations, all of them.
Rape In Prison Is Not Gone, But Reporting’s Of Assault Are Way UP!
Prison officials believe that sexual assaults in jail are not necessarily going up.
- They believe that sexual crimes are just being reported more often now, and prisoners are starting to trust the system more.
If you know anything about being locked up, you know that “snitching” is forbidden and has severe consequences!
The Federal Bureau of Justice Statistics reports that in the last 10 years, the reporting of sexual crime has gone up by 180%.
- Today it stands at about 25,000 allegations per year.
Although the reports have skyrocketed, after investigations, it only shows a small increase in the crimes that actually happened.
What Does This Tell You About Going To Jail
For starters, this is only one of the reasons you want to stay the hell away from jail.
- There is nothing good that will possibly happen to you if you get locked up.
As you know, people that are doing life in prison, or A LOT of years, do not plan on seeing a women for decades, and some never.
I have listened to interviews of prisoners talk about how a man’s anus, looks no different then a female vagina to them.
- If that is not scary to you, I don’t know what is.
I have also heard a former Division 1 Football player describe in detail, what it’s like to get raped in prison. If a football player can’t defend himself from rape, your chances are low.
Example Of A Real Life Prison Case
There have been many cases, but I will tell you about a guy (will not mention name) and his experience.
- This man went to prison for 2 years, for killing a women while drunk driving.
Once he was incarcerated for his crime, he described in detail how he got raped and what his experience was like.
- First he says you scream for the guards, and of course nobody comes.
- Then he says you ask for help from other inmates, and of course, nobody helps.
- He then said you just start praying to god.
This is obviously a horrific crime, but you also have to understand where you are.
You are locked in a cage with people who are not able to function in society like the rest of the world. They are criminals.
- You can be the toughest guy in the world, but I guarantee you, you will be helpless when something like this happens to you.
Your best bet is to stay out of jail period.