Synthol, What Does IT Do To Your Muscles?
What is synthol and how does it work in your muscles is the question!
If you think that’s what Rich Piana had in his arms and shoulders, and every other part of his body, it’s not!
Synthol is site enhancement oil. It is something most professional bodybuilders use to give the illusion of more muscle tissue.
- That said, 9 out of 10 times if used correctly, you won’t be able to notice it.
“What if I told you that some bodybuilders with most aesthetic physiques, are using this muscle enhancer?”
Bodybuilders like Milos Sarcev, arguably the most aesthetic guy from the 90s, stuffed his genetically poor biceps with synthol.
He did. Admittedly.
You can also watch a Rich Piana’s video when he talks about his experience with synthol.
- He says that he heard from somebody that Flex Wheeler was injecting 20 cc’s in his arms, just hours before every competition.
Rich tried that same approach, and had a bad experience! At least that is what he said.
Flex Wheeler must have used at least some synthol in his career.
If you look at him today, his arms still look a little too big compared to the rest of his body.
What Is The Purpose Of Using Synthol?
The point of synthol is strictly for physique enhancement purposes.
This substance aids in recovering damaged muscle tissue.
- It makes the muscles seem bigger and harder, and it also adds size to the parts of your body that are genetically poor.
Using a substance or steroid like this, is for people who just can’t bring up a certain body part.
- In many cases, people who are just muscle size freaks use it to look huge.
A lot of people who have used and abused this substance, do not even compete in professional bodybuilding.
That is the scary part.
How Does Synthol Work?
There are many different site enhancement oils, but they all commonly go by the name of synthol.
All of these other oils basically do the same thing.
The main differences are in the quality, pain of injection, and price.
- The purpose of synthol is to push your muscles to the skin. In order for it do so, you must inject it very deep under your muscle.
If your arms look like water balloons, than you messed up and did it wrong.
Does Injecting Synthol Hurt?
There is another thing about this enhancement drug. It hurts like hell!
After the injection, you’ll barely be able to flex the muscle, let alone train it.
If you have ever gotten an injection at the doctor, you know that it usually hurts for some time afterwards.
- Injecting synthol is about 100 time more painful, and I’m just talking about a little shot!
It is not an easy fix, but it is a way to gain some extra size on your lagging body parts.
That said, it definitely comes with some great consequences.
Who Typically Uses Synthol?
Now that you know what synthol is, I’ll help you understand one important thing!
The people online labeled as “synthol freaks” are people that actually don’t even use synthol.
- If they injected that much of that stuff in their arms, they would be in agonizing pain and would not able to flex..
What these guys have in their muscles is something else, and we have no idea what the hell that is.
Even though Rich Piana said he only tried synthol once, it does not mean that his muscles were real!
- You don’t have to an expert to notice that something was off with his arms.
There is an interview with his ex-girlfriend in which she admits Rich went to Mexico and got plastic surgery.
There is a good chance, that surgery had something todo with his arms!
- Some say it’s silicone, some say its collagen.
Whatever it is, it’s definitely not Synthol, and most certainly it’s not real muscle.
The Synthol Freaks Are Not Using Synthol
The same thing applies to these so-called synthol freaks.
They don’t have any muscle on them, and pretty much doe what all the other girls do with fake boobs and butts.
They just put this stuff in their biceps and chest, amongst other places.
- A lot of Youtube channels that discuss these topics, get a ton of view. People are simply amazed at how people can do something like that to their bodies.
All they are is a bunch of idiots that spent a lot of money on plastic surgeries.
They look disgusting, and that is the only reason why people are interested in watching them.
Synthol is used by competitive bodybuilders that have lagging bodyparts, and want to enhance them as much as possible, and as soon as possible.
Is Synthol Dangerous?
Synthol is very dangerous!
I am sure you have seen the photos of “synthol freaks” with cut open arms, and the caption below the photo that says “Synthol freak’s arm exploded”.
The reason why you may end up on the operation table, and with an cut open arm, is because of infection.
- There is a big chance that the synthol you bought was created in some underground lab.
These things are usually mixed in a bathtub as well.
Unless you buy it directly from the pharmacy, the chances of you getting an infection are really high.
You may end up losing a part of, or even the whole muscle in which you injected the stuff.
“Losing a whole limb is very common as well. If you can’t afford surgery, you have a very high chance of dying.”
Injection infections are very common today, and many people end up with horrible consequences.
Aside from getting an infection, you can also damage the nerves surrounding the injection site.
This is typically caused by the needle, and not by the actual synthol.
- When injecting anabolic steroids, you inject them in the muscle parts with the smallest amount of nerves.
On the other hand, synthol must be injected directly in the part of the muscle that you want to get bigger.
Stabbing a needle an inch deep into your biceps is definitely not the safest thing you can do.
There is a list of man other possible side effects of this compound but these the ones that are most likely to happen.
Does Synthol Give You Strength?
Absolutely not! On the contrary, it will make you much weaker!
How is that?
Well, when you inject a few cc’s of this oil into your biceps, it will hurt like the worst muscle soreness that you can imagine.
You will not be able to move your arm for some time, let alone flex it or train it.
- At first, you will try to move it a little so you increase the blood flow.
In order to have optimal results, you must train the muscle that you injected in a few hours after the injection!
You can you imagine what kind of workout will that be? Probably not an enjoyable experience.
It will be the worst workout you ever had, but it will yield some impressive gains.
- The pain will stop you from training like you normally do.
All you will be able to do is just pump the muscle a little bit using lighter weights than usual of course.
Do All Bodybuilders Use Synthol?
This is impossible to know because almost none of them will admit it, and in most cases, it is pretty much undetectable.
You can make a strong argument that Branch Warren use to use it because his arms have always been his weak body part.
Over time, they significantly grew.
- If you take a look at his structure, you can see that his forearms fo not match his upper arm.
That can be a good indicator of synthol use too.
Even today after retirement, his arms look un-proportional to his forearms.
The thing is, you cannot put synthol in every muscle, especially not your quads.
Mostly, bodybuilders inject it into their arms, calves, upper chest, delts, sometimes even lats and traps.
Phil Heath had always had amazingly big arms, so he most certainly has no need to make them any bigger.
How Do I Become A Synthol Freak?
The average person has no idea what a person with synthol arms like this is actually injecting into his muscles.
Or for that matter, what synthol does to your muscles!
- That’s because the average person is not a drug addicted, self hating steroid synthol injection maniac!
The substance is called synthol.
- To make this easy to understand, it’s basically an oil that stays in your muscles.
It is extremely dangerous, and it can cause death by causing internal infections.
As you see the synthol arms on these two retarded morons.
Synthol Injection Side Effects
To be honest, I’ll get straight to the point.
- This guy is going to die because of this and there is nothing more to it.
The side effects of syntol are DEATH. Hey, Rich Piana DIED!
- I have no clue what else goes on the body when injecting this stuff, but I will tell you that DEATH IS CERTAIN.
Take a look at RICH PIANA and how he died!
This stuff is no joke, and nobody in their right mind would do this to themselves.
A bodybuilder inspired by the Incredible Hulk, is risking his life by injecting oil into his arms in a bid to make his muscles bigger.
Beefcake Valdir Segato’s huge biceps measure a staggering 23 inches as a result of painful synthol injections.
- The 48-year-old’s arms have doubled in size from 12in after he began injecting the potentially lethal oil substance five years ago – and now he wants to get even bigger.
Valdir, from Sao Paulo, Brazil, is inspired by the physiques of Arnold Schwarzenegger and the Hulk and is proud to be known locally as ‘He-Man’ and ‘the monster’ in the street.
Here is another idiot…
Good luck to your brotha! Nuff said.
“What is really going on here, is that these people have some major personal issues. I understand that you want to get big muscles, that is why people go to the gym. Why do guys want big muscles? It’s because girls like big muscles!”
These guys obviously didn’t want to put in the work, and wanted to get big muscles over night! Well that does not happen.
I have to say that I feel sorry for them, because they most likely did not know or have any clue what they were doing with this type of steroid.
- It’s literally a steroid that can kill you. I have a feeling that once they injected a lot of this stuff into their body, it was too late to go back. The damage has been done, and they are at the point of no return.
Unfortunately, all of these guys stories will end in death most likely.
There has never been a person in the history of bodybuilding, or in general, that has survived these massive amounts of synthol quantities.
The body rejects any foreign object, and in this case, that would be the synthol.
- It is a chemical that does not belong in your body, and your body wants to reject it.
This is why so many infections occur with bodybuilders that use this stuff. Definitely stay away!