Do Fat Burners Really Work? What Is In Them?
Of course fat burners really work, it’s just not how most people think they work.
Now the season of diets has begun, a time of questions about how to lose weight as fast as possible.
- A time when fat the side effects of burners are taken lightly without worrying about the consequences.
Is it better to be ashamed at the beach for 10 days than to eat and exercise regularly throughout the year?
Or is it best to speed everything up, and at what cost?
“We live in an internet era where we have a lot of useful information for free.”
- How to eat healthy and exercise regularly with a well-defined workout plan is all at our finger tips, for free!
That said, obesity is still a big problem for the modern man.
Food manufacturers strive to make their products irresistible when it comes to taste.
Carefully selected combinations of sugars, salts, various additives, all with the aim of establishing and maintaining a vicious circle of addiction.
- More junk food on our menu leads to more body fat, and more problems.
Many people try self-medication with supplements from the category of stimulant fat burners.
Some also get into steroids and drugs such as clenbuterol, salbutamol, sibutramine, ephedrine and similarly.
The Most Common Fat Burner Ingredients
L Carnitine Fat Burner
- It affects metabolism by increasing the breakdown of fatty acids. It also improves metabolism of amino acids and pyruvate and speeds up muscle recovery and reduces their inflammation.
Acetyl L Carnitine Fat Burner
- This form of fat burner leads to increased release of the acetylcholine neurotransmitter. There is a mild stimulating effect, and also an anti-catabolic effect by reducing the drop in testosterone after exhaustive exercise.
Caffeine Fat Burner
- The most studied and most commonly used fat burner. His role is to accelerate thermogenesis, increase endurance, and improve mental capacity. Guarana is the most powerful form of caffeine.
Tyrosine Fat Burner
- Is the precursor of thyroid hormones and neurotransmitters of adrenaline. Also noradrenaline and dopamine, which leads to the known effects of these substances.
Taurine Fat Burner
- Is naturally found in the body, one of his roles is to dissolve lipids, with caffeine increasing the effect of fat burning and to protect the liver.
- Is a fat burner found in chocolate, fish, alcohol, cheese, soy and meat. It stimulates the secretion of adrenaline, leading to an increase in blood pressure.
- The latest generation fat burner, obtained from bitter orange extract. He is a selective beta 3 agonist, which means that his role is to stimulate adipose tissue and cause fat to burn (similar to synephrine).
- An essential amino acid, tyrosine precursor (see tyrosine) fat burner.
HCA – Hydrochloric Acid
- A fat burner that reduces hunger, it also blocks the conversion of carbohydrates to fat.
Chitosan Fat Burner
- Reduces fat absorption more efficiently than herbal remedies, lowers total cholesterol, increases HDL cholesterol and lowers blood pressure. It has been approved as a weight loss drug.
- Fat burner is a bitter orange extract that promotes thermogenesis and oxidation of fat, also increases basal metabolism. Similar to ephedrine but without bad effect on heart and blood pressure.
- Bear grapes – fat burners diuretics (increased water ejection).
- A fat burner, stimulates the activation of thyroid hormone (metabolism activators), lowers LDL cholesterol and triglycerides, and increases HDL cholesterol.
- A fat burner that regulates metabolism by increasing insulin activity and utilization – decreases adipose tissue while increasing muscle mass.
- A fat burner, contains salicin which has a thermogenic effect similar to synephrine and caffeine. It reduces muscle inflammation and speeds up recovery.
- A fat burner that reduces the acid in the stomach (for example, caused by taking preparate with HCA.
- A fat burner that has a beneficial effect, soothes all kinds of inflammation.
- Fat burner increases thermogenesis and thus accelerates basal metabolism by 10%, slows down the release of carbohydrates, and decreases their glycemic index.
Cayenne Pepper Extract
- A fat burner that stimulates adrenaline secretion, increases basal metabolism and reduces hunger.
- A fat burner that increases AMP levels, thermogenesis and stimulates the thyroid gland. It also enhances insulin activity and increases fat utilization while reducing their deposition.
White Bean Grain Extract
- A fat burner that lowers blood sugar, a diuretic.
Dangers of Too Much Caffeine
Two capsules a typical fat burner are about 200 milligrams of caffeine anhydrous, which is a pharmaceutical-grade powdered form of caffeine.
Taking the recommended four pills a day, is about 400 milligrams of caffeine a day.
Moderate amounts of caffeine, about 400 milligrams a day, are considered safe, according to the American Medical Association Council on Scientific Affairs.
- People sensitive to caffeine may experience some side effects such as nervousness, anxiety or sleeplessness.
Fat Burners Side Effects Are No Joke!
Everyone would like to lose fat deposits with as little effort as possible.
- People would love to regain control of their appetite, which is disturbed by the aforementioned “junk-food” processed foods that offer nothing nutritious and good for our body.
This does not come without a price, and fat burners do have side effects.
We’ve been hearing about adrenal fatigue, and another closely related condition is adrenal resistance.
Here are some other wonderful side effects you can look forward to!
- Increased heart rate.
- High blood pressure.
- Kidney problems.
- Liver damage.
- Rectal bleeding.
Wow, if there is rectal bleeding, I am out! No fat burners for me!
All those who abuse the fat burners of all types and forms, “on this or that“ side of the law, must be aware of one fact.
- The active ingredients of said burners act through adrenaline and norepinephrine.
Fat burners have a “strong” addictive potential, and like all “drugs” do build your tolerance level until you need more.
Fat Burners Jack Up Your Adrenaline!
Under normal circumstances, catecholamines, adrenaline and noradrenaline, produced by the adrenal gland, affect the central nervous system.
They are also responsible for the “fight-or-flight“ response.
Our body’s natural response to stressful situations.
- With their activity, binding to target receptors in various tissues allow for an instant boost of power and energy for 2-15 minutes.
Adrenaline is also responsible for well-trained workouts, while norepinephrine is responsible for faster resolution of “imposed problems”.
Thus, our adrenal glands are accustomed to engaging occasionally and in clearly “defined circumstances.”
- By chronic, inappropriate (abuse) use of stimulant supplements with unconscious dosing, we bring our body to a state of “fight or flight”.
How Does Adrenaline Work
Adrenaline and noradrenaline bind to receptors in target tissues – brain, heart, lungs, blood vessels, etc.
- In a state of constant “stimulation”, forced increased production of these hormones or abuse of their analogues we bring ourselves into a state of “down regulation” of the target receptors.
The number and “sensitivity” of receptors decrease and instead of burning fat.
We come to a state of “loss” of muscle mass, fat retention, and a global inflammatory process of our body.
- With all these “artificial manipulations” our body is introduced into a state of constant, chronic stress.
That stress is tied to adrenaline and norepinephrine.
This also includes cortisol, which “goes wild” to the level that it promotes muscle catabolism.
It also promotes fat retention, blood pressure problems, and insulin resistance.
- Let us also mention that the abuse of stimulants leads to problems with sleep.
On top of that, there are problems with inadequate secretion of growth hormones.
Hmm, stimulants disturb our sleep, they keep us awake… persistently.
The Best Way To Achieve Great Results With Fat Burners
When it comes to fat burners, the best results are achieved with a moderate and balanced diet with plenty of protein.
- In order to prevent muscle loss, it is necessary to ingest proteins, which prevent muscle breakdown in strenuous training, alleviate hunger and improve metabolism.
It is very important to take 2.5 to 3 liters of fluid (water) daily.
This supplement basically increases your heart rate for no reason, and that burns more calories.
In a nutshell, it’s all that fat burners do.
- You have to diet still, or you will see absolutely no results.
How Do Fat Burners Work?
Fat burners are preparations designed to support the body in consuming fat more efficiently.
- Their role is to speed up metabolism, to stimulate thermogenesis and fat burning.
They are also designed to reduce appetite, and to stimulate the body to the increased natural production of hormones.
The hormones that are especially responsible for the amount of adipose tissue and metabolic rate.
Fat burners can also reduce the level of bad cholesterol in the blood.
- They can eject excess water from the body, keep blood sugar levels constant, and more.
“Another reason why people choose to use a fat burner is the energy loss that occurs due to the reduction of carbohydrates in the high-protein diets.”
Fat burners are a great helper in these cases as well.
Of course, not all fat burners are the same and they do not affect all functions at once.
- For this reason, not every fat burner is suitable for every person.
Therefore, it is necessary to consider gender, age, level of training, health status and possible health disorders.
Do I Have To Diet While Using Fat Burners?
Nutrition and physical activity are the basis of any weight loss program, or reduction of body fat.
- Without them, it is difficult to expect serious results.
Fat burners are not a shortcut to weight loss, but a supplement that will help you get the most out of your diet and training.
How Long Does It Take To See Results From Fat Burners?
Most manufacturers cite a period of 8 weeks in the continuity of diet, training and use of fat burner supplements.
That is realistic to expect the right result – a reduction in the percentage of adipose tissue.
- The market is flooded with various products that guarantee fast and efficient weight loss.
Diet regimens for fast weight loss can be found in almost every magazine.
However, we have to disappoint you, and tell you that in these cases, water is lost.
All the weight you will see drop is just simply water weight.
- The other important thing is that short-term diets are only a risk of losing muscle mass.
The most active metabolic tissue that is otherwise an excellent fat-tissue-fighting fighter.
After such diets, you often return to the old diet, which causes a complete counter effect.
For this reason, we want to explain the path to healthy weight loss and true, long-term results, as well as maintaining healthy habits.
What Supplements Can I Combine With Fat Burners?
We suggest that you include pure whey protein with a minimum of carbohydrates in your supplementation.
- This will allow your body to recover and prevent muscle breakdown, which can also replace your meal.
We also suggest liquid amino acids.
In addition to these two supplements, with the use of fat burners, we strongly recommend the extra addition of the BCAA and glutamine amino acids.
They have a high anti-catabolic effect, ie. prevent muscle breakdown and affect faster recovery and regeneration.
- It is often a question of whether creatine can be combined with fat burners.
It can, and that would be water-poor creatine, such as creatine ethyl ester.
Addition of healthy fats, such as Omega 3 fish and linseed oil, are also recommended.
A complex of vitamins and minerals is also good to support the immune system and reduction diet.
Natural Fat Burning Foods
Due to its citric acid and the high percentage of vitamin C it contains, it is the most effective fat burner.
- Citric acid directly melts and breaks down fatty deposits.
At the same time, with the help of Vitamin C, preserves the freshness and health of your cells.
You probably never dreamed that rice is fat-free.
It is amazing at lowering insulin levels and maintaining blood sugar.
It’s one of foods that nutritionists recommend for people with diabetes.
- Athletes regularly use it in their diet because it does not grow and creates a sense of satiety.
Ginger is a true magician when it comes to regulating circulation, as well as digestive problems.
- Use it as a spice, freshly made or powdered, and if you want to enhance its effect, use it in combination with garlic.
The real fat burner is certainly green tea.
If you opt for a tea diet, you can lose up to seven pounds with two to three cups of tea a day in three months!
Due to its essential oils and its very characteristic taste, the celery root accelerates digestion, metabolism, and stimulates fluid secretion.
What is important to note is that by eating foods that are natural fat burners, you do not achieve resistance to the appearance of fat.
- You only reduce the extent to which fat is expressed on your body.
However, all of these foods contribute to the better health of your organism, so don’t hesitate to try them!
Like any supplement, fat burners have their useful value, but we must not forget the restrictions and side effects.
You can lose weight without a fat burner, you can lose weight with healthy diet adjustments and a well-formulated workout plan!
- Increasing your heart rate with a supplement is never safe. The amount of calories you will burn by taking fat burners is nothing significant.
You can get the same results by drinking two cups of coffee, there is really not much difference.