Fat Cells Never Go Away Once You Get Fat!
Fat cells are like a freaking cancer! When you get fat, your body creates more fat cells. When you actually lose body fat, the fat cells do not go away!
They just get smaller!
- A fat cell is also known as a adipocyte, it does not transfer to your muscles to be burned, it stays in your stomach, hips or whatever other body part.
This is why you can’t see muscle definition when your fat levels are high.
So What Does This Teach You About Fat Cells?
It teaches you not to get them in the first place!
If you get fat as a young teenager or a child, or even adult, it will be much easier for you to gain weight once you get older!
A while back, people thought that the number of fat cells would could not increase once you become an adult.
- The theory was, that only the fat cells you already have can increase in size, but not in numbers!
When Are You More At Risk To Gain Fat Cells?
Today we know that fat cells can get larger in size and in the number. They are more likely to increase during these periods of your life:
- During late childhood and early puberty, stay away from the sweets fatty!
- During pregnancy of course when you are destroying ice cream (if you are a woman).
- Anytime as an adult if you gain significant weight!
Some Individuals Are Just Predisposed To More Fat Cells!
For starters, women have more fat cells than men.
- When a baby is born it typically has about 6 billion fat cells, while a fully grown adult has about 30 billion fat cells.
If you get fat, you will typically have around 80 billion fat cells, and obese people have around 350 billion fat cells.
What does this mean?
It means that the more fat cells you have, the harder it is for you to lose weight, and also easier to gain weight back after you lose it.
Can You Reduce The Number Of Fat Cells In Your Body?
The number of fat cells in your body stay constant through your life.
- Even if you lose some serious pounds, it doesn’t reduce your overall number of fat-holding cells.
Many people as you know, do liposuction in order to lose weight fast, but to also suck out the fat cells!
That is the only way to get rid of them, and this is exactly why that procedure is very popular!
Can You Use An Ice Pack To Burn Fat?
There have been many science experiments where scientists put mice in a cold atmosphere to test this weight loss theory.
- The results were, that it actually worked!
Mice lost weight, but as soon as the experiment was over, the weight stabilized. That is another story and conversation.
Does Being In Cold Weather Work For Humans?
While scientists are messing around with mice experiments, many people have jumped the gun to promote this quick fix to the public with various products.
- There is an option to have your fat frozen in a procedure called cryolipolysis.
What this does, is cool down your fat cells to 35 degrees and it is also approved by the FDA.
This procedure actually does work!
- Over time, your body just disposes of these fat cells, since they do die at that temperature.
I guess what I am trying to say, is that “Cool Sculpting” can work for you, and it’s about $2,000 per treatment.
Of course, the first thing you are going to do after this procedure is run to McDonalds to eat crap and gain it all back.
What Are Some Side Effects Of Cool Sculpting?
Fat freezing can cause bruising and numbness that can last you for quite some time.
- But on the other hand, it is way less invasive than liposuction, that is for sure!
This is not a one shot deal, you would have to have sever sessions depending how much fat you are trying to get rid of!
What Are Foods That Fight Belly Fat?
You would be surprised, but there are actually foods that fight belly fat and fat in general.
- And you know what? They taste good! Here are some examples:
- If you love carbohydrates, here you go! Tear up some brown rice, oatmeal, and whole grain whole wheat bread and you are on your way!
- These foods do not contain a lot of sugar, and they do help keep your insulin levels down.
- Some research shows that eating citrusy fruit and foods help you burn up to 30 percent more fat during workouts. I would recommend trying it out!
- Go to your local market and stock up on lemons / limes, oranges and other colorful fruits!
- It is said that 3 cups of Green Tea per day will burn up to 30 calories each day. I think that is a very low number for the hassle, but you can give it a try.
- Avocado’s are full of healthy fats, everyone knows that. Healthy fat actually helps your body burn bad fat. I’m not going to get into it, but it just does. So try it!
Berries / Anti-Oxidants
- Anti-oxidants are always amazing for weight loss and for fat burning. Why? Because they are healthy as hell and make your body function the way it’s supposed to! EAT THEM!
Foods That Are Really Bad For Stomach Fat!
If you take in more calories than you burn throughout the day, you will gain some fat. Unless of course you have insane metabolism, which you probably do not.
“Even eating a ton of healthy food can make you fat! You can eat oatmeal which is healthy, but you can still get insanely fat if you eat 20 pounds of it every day.”
- That said, there are some foods that are worse than others when it comes to gaining weight. Here they are:
- Oh yeah, you hate to see this one, since you love the booze! Who wants to give up their red wine right? Unfortunately, as you already know, this is a belly fat monster. No need to elaborate.
- Any kind of carbs will get your ass fat as all hell! Bread and pasta are horrible for you. Do your own research, but I would definitely skip the bread basket if I were you!
Late Night Junk Food
- Notice that I said “junk food” and not “late night eating.”
Why? Because eating late at night is a myth! Eating carrots late at night will not get you fat. Junk will! By now, you know what junk food is!