Fitness YouTube Channels You Shouldn’t Follow For A Reason!
This is going to be a top list of fitness YouTube channels!
But not a list of the Fitness Youtube channels that you should follow, but quite the opposite.
These are people you should avoid, and I will get into that in this article!
- In today’s modern age the information is so fast and available to anyone.
You don’t have to read anymore and to go to the library, all the information that you need is a few seconds away on Youtube.
All you need to do is type in the question about fitness, and the internet will provide the answers in a matter of seconds.
Undoubtedly, this is a very good and convenient thing, but there are downsides of it as well.
- Back in the day, in order to educate yourself on certain topics (like steroids), you would read a book.
But not everybody was willing or able to write one.
Only people with real knowledge and a lot of experience would dare to write a book.
Today Anyone Can Start A Fitness Youtube Channel!
As I said, today anybody can start a Youtube channel and become “an expert!”
Is a big following on social media the metric that sets real and fake experts apart?
It most certainly isn’t!
- In order to get a huge following, providing high-quality information is not the most important thing.
“As a matter of fact, it is probably one of the least important things, which is very sad.”
The Internet has made everything more convenient, and the information is easily available.
But how can you be sure that somebody is giving you good information or not?
Unless you are an expert, or you have a lot of experience in the field, you will not be sure whether the advice is good or not!
- So here is the list of the top worst fitness YouTubers, whose advice you should never take.
Fitness Youtube Channel – Nick Trigili
We start with a channel with the smallest amount of subscribers.
On the other hand, this person is not unknown in the bodybuilding and fitness world.
Nick Trigili is a former bodybuilder who actually turned pro and competed in one pro show, taking 7th place.
- Nick currently has a podcast, and many important fitness community members have been his guests.
Aside from that, he also makes videos about bodybuilding.
He gives people pieces of advice on how to become successful competitors, or simply how to develop their bodies the way they want it.
He is also a coach, but you can imagine how devoted he is.
- The thing is, you can very often see people who tried to become successful bodybuilders but failed.
Because of that, they end up bashing the sport.
Youtube Fitness Influencers That Walked Away
You can see this with former youtube fitness industry superstar Luimarco.
He completely stopped making videos and having anything to do with bodybuilding.
This happened because he got disappointed in the whole sport.
- The same thing is happening with Jeremy Buendia.
Jeremy was talking crap about bodybuilding, and praising the division in which he competes, which is mens physique.
All these people tried to become top bodybuilders, but they failed so they strayed away from it and found something else to do.
Nick Trigili did manage to become a pro, but he only competed once in a pro show and didn’t even do well.
- He said he had to quit bodybuilding because he had to inject, not only steroids but all kinds of performance enhancing drugs.
This probably means site enhancements as well, 4 times a day!
Currently, he is talking about bodybuilding like it is some dark and horrible venue.
The Dangers Of Steroids In Bodybuilding
If Nick was taking 4 shots a day, this means that he was doing something wrong.
The top pros are not taking anywhere close to that amount of performance enhancing drugs.
The top pros are who they are, because they are gifted with an amazing set of genetics.
- For that reason, the amount of drugs that they have to take is very minimum.
Some of the bodybuilding pro’s have gotten to that level by using insane amounts of steroids.
One of these guys was Dallas McCarver, who died at the of 26.
- He did have inherited cardiac disease, but using up to 10 grams of steroids per week has most likely increased the chances of him dying.
If you listen to Nick Triggili, he will make you hate this sport.
Nick tell you that in order to be successful, you must kill yourself with drugs, which is not true.
He is simply angry at himself for failing at becoming one of the top bodybuilders due to his poor genetics.
Bostin Loyd The Fitness Influencer
The next YouTuber Bostin Loyd is somebody who does not post videos regularly, but does have over 80k subscribers.
He is also one of the most popular names in the bodybuilding industry.
Bostin Loyd has posted a lot of very educational videos that will truly help you do things safely.
- One the other hand, none of those things are safe, to begin with.
He has posted videos on how to use synthol, how to use insulin, human growth hormone, insulin-like growth hormone 1, and steroids, etc.
The point is, his advice in terms of how to do these things properly is not wrong.
He is an expert in this field, but there is another side of him that is sending a wrong message to the world.
- Bostin is also one of the people who tried to become a pro bodybuilder, but failed at this task due to his poor genetics.
Bostin preaches that all the top pros are taking the same steroids he is in order to get muscle size, but in larger quantities.
“His message is that you should not waste time, and you should push the envelope as hard as you can if you want to become a good bodybuilder.”
This is simply not true!
All of the competitors who did such a thing ended up giving up on bodybuilding.
Bostin Never Turned Pro Bodybuilder!
- Bostin claims that Lee Priest used Synthol and GH to become as big as he did.
In reality, Lee is actually one of the first people who spoke openly about steroid use.
There is a documentary from the ‘90s, made by Tom Platz, in which all the top Olympians are talking openly about their steroid choices.
They all have blurred faces and modified voices, but if you follow bodybuilding, you would be able to recognize them all easily.
- Lee Priest is the only guy who chose not to be censored and he talked openly about every single aspect of this topic.
Bostin believes that Lee was lying and that genetic predisposition is less important than steroids.
This was proven wrong by Bostin, by him using an insane amount of steroids and still looking nowhere near to being a pro.
Bostin doesn’t have very bad genetics, his mother and his father were both very good bodybuilders.
- His main problem was patience.
He used every single drug that he could think of, and very large amounts of it.
This backfired on him in the long run.
If he used less of the stuff he would be able to make progress consistently.
- By giving it more time, maybe he could have become a pro bodybuilder at the age of 30.
He did things the wrong way, and wanted to be the new big thing.
Just like some of these genetically blessed people were, and that mistake cost him his bodybuilding carrier.
If you want to fail miserably as he did then sure, follow his advice…
Vegan Gains The Youtube Fitness Trash Talker!
There is nothing wrong with being vegan and helping saving the lives of innocent animals.
The vegan diet can be pretty healthy if done properly.
That said, Vegan Gains is one of the worst fitness youtube channels out there.
- Not only that he is probably a psychopath, but the advice that he gives to his followers is very often completely wrong.
It is not very reasonable to assume that somebody who cares so much about the lives of animals is a psychopath.
On the other hand, if you watched his channel you must have thought about it.
This guy has no compassion when he is talking about some of the meat-eating fitness Youtubers.
- He also suggest that they should die by being tortured horribly just like animals do.
Vegan Gains probably went too far when he talked about Furious Pete.
He said that Furious Pete deserved to get cancer, and that he should die from it because he is not vegan.
The thing is, Vegan Gains tells people that it’s possible to get big and muscular simply by eating plants.
- Every protein is formed with a chain of amino acids.
There is 20 grams of protein in 100g of beans, but that doesn’t mean that its a complete protein.
It only has certain amino acids that are not enough to build muscle.
What Is A Complete Protein?
The protein from meat, eggs, and dairy has a chain of essential amino acids that combined create a complete protein.
- You can combine certain plants in order to get close to the real thing, but it will never be as good.
Vegan gains gives some examples of bodybuilders, powerlifters, and strongmen who are doing fine on a vegan diet.
He does not mentioned that these bodybuilders used to be meat eaters.
Maintaining what you have is easy, but building it is another story.
- Even though he has good intentions, Vegan Gains gives completely wrong advice to the people.
Elliott Hulse The Ex-Powerlifter
Elliott is a great guy!
He is fun to listen to, and has a lot of very good advice concerning life in general.
When it comes to training and fitness, he completely horrible.
- Elliott Hulse is not a man of science, and he believes in what he wants to believe in by making conclusions based on his logic.
He has a “strength camp,” and it’s a great place to be physically active, and to use your muscles to get bigger and stronger.
Training with him in his camp can be a lot of fun, but his way of thinking is often very wrong and sometimes dangerous.
Elliott gives advice to people concerning gaining muscle, gaining strength, and getting lean.
- He did have solid results, but the way he got them was not the most efficient not the safest.
If he practiced bodybuilding seriously and had a proper coach, he could have been a very good competitor.
He has great genetics, but his plan was never to be a pro bodybuilder.
Kali Muscle The Youtube Fitness Straight From Jail
The worst of the worst is none other than Kali Muscle.
This guy is looks bigger and freakier than 99% percent of professional bodybuilders in the world.
He still says that his physique was obtained without steroids.
- Kali doesn’t have any leg muscles, and that is why is not a professional competitor.
On the other hand, the fullness and sheer muscularity on this upper body is mind-boggling.
There are veins the size of an average finger running through his arms and upper chest.
The size of his arms is probably bigger than most people’s legs.
- There are a lot of kids who follow him, and they actually believe that Kali is a genetic freak.
They also believe that his muscles are the result of him doing pull-ups and eating tuna with ramen noodles.
When these kids try to achieve that look with natural training, they will soon see that it is impossible.
Fitness Youtubers To Definitely NOT FOLLOW!
Fitness Youtubers are all over the place today.
- I guess you can say anyone with a phone today that works out, considers themselves a guru in the fitness industry.
Today we will list people that suck and provide close to zero value to the fitness world.
We only say this because they don’t even look that good.
Why would you listen to a fat personal trainer right?
- The same thing goes for listening to a Youtube fitness coach when they don’t even look close to what you want to look like.
Here are some more fitness Youtubers to steer clear of!
Here is Bart Kwan, he is the dude on the LEFT of course.
- That is not his best picture, but we don’t want to go by his best picture for a reason.
If you Google any of Bart’s pictures, he is not in the best shape most of the time.
Also, he has not been into bodybuilding or fitness his whole life.
What he is doing today, is using his audience that he got from other Youtube channels to push his fitness channel.
To give Bart some credit, he has been in fitness for a while, powerlifting to be exact, and does not seem to be on steroids.
That is a good thing. He also opened up a gym called Barbell Brigade in Los Angeles if you want to check it out.
So why should you not listen to him?
- Because what he says is the same thing as everyone else.
There is nothing you could learn from the guy, other than stop eating like a pig and you won’t be fat like him.
This dude started a Youtube fitness channel before he even started working out.
- How Omar Isuf got so many followers, that is still a unsolved mystery.
There is no way in hell this guy should have any following with the advice he gives, and also just by the way he looks.
Omar is a beginner level “fitness personality” that really has no business telling people, especially experienced people, what to do and how to eat.
That is him in the middle, and to his left is actually Bart, our 1st Youtuber you should stay away from.
Nothing against Omar at all and his fitness youtube channel.
The only reason you should skip this guy, is because knowledge with out milage is worthless.
- This guy started giving advice as soon as he started working out.
There is a slight chance he is getting on the juice these days as well and shooting up some steroids.
Take a look at a couple of his fitness videos and decide for yourself.
Bryce is a natural powerlifter, and I am Santa Clause.
Bryce Lewis is also an online coach and founder of a stupid online program called The Strength Athlete.
That I guess is supposed to make you stronger.
- To us, it seems that Bryce has a little tiny dick and is trying to compensate by powerlifting and calling himself natural.
The guy is good to watch if your goal is to lift a house.
Since that is not many peoples goal, you should not subscribe to his channel, and maybe even consider blocking him.
He is only 36K followers strong today, which is not that much considering he’s been doing this for a long time.
DANA LINN BAILEY
Alright let’s face it, this is a man in a female body.
Most of her following is females, and some men, but the question is, why is anyone following her?
Dana Linn Bailey is the top fitness personality, the most popular fitness female, and also the most successful current female fitness competitor.
- That said, she is also on some major steroids.
We won’t get mean and talk about female body parts of hers.
The facts are, she looks like a man, and when you look like a man, you my friend are on steroids.
Also, if you are competing at the Olympia, or just making money with your physique, you are most likely on steroids.
- If she is one of your favorite fitness Youtubers, just know that.
Well, we can throw you a curveball here and say that you should follow her, she is pretty hot in fact.
As far as fitness in concerned, Nikki Blackketter is an NPC bikini competitor, and also an online coach.
Nikki also happens to be the girlfriend of another fitness Youtuber, Christian Guzman.
- Now the question is, how the hell in the world is a girl that was born with good genetics, and does nothing but diet for two weeks, become a fitness guru?
I am not hating on her, just saying.
- She is just another chick who knows she looks good, and people just want to see her ass and care less about the advice she is giving.
That’s what fitness has come down to, asses and more asses and that is it.
Steroids and butts all over the place, and who knows where it’s going.
If you are looking to get in shape and look like Nikki Blackketter, she is the last person on earth you should seek advice from.
- If that doesn’t make sense to you, trust me, it’s the truth. But again, she does look good lol…
Conclusion On Fitness Youtube Influencers
The bottom line is, you will decide for your self who to listen to and who not to listen to.
Some people might love the advice of a certain Youtube personality, and some might hate the same exact person.
- The main point is to always question the steroid use and the genetics of these people.
Also pay attention to how long a person has been in fitness, and what their credentials are as well.