Gracyanne Barbosa Might Have A Secret DIET!
To look good and make progress, Gracyanne Barbosa must follow a strict diet.
Her current diet, which is very similar to other Instagram fitness models, is that is mostly made up from lean proteins, complex carbs and healthy fats.
That drives her body to lose fat and build more muscle.
- One of her secrets is that she keeps the glucose low, and that also makes for a healthier diet altogether.
Dedication is also part of her success, as she is demonstrates by steering clear of any cheat meals.
Her daily intake is split up into 5 to 6 meals per day, so that her metabolism runs high.
There are also a few supplements that go along with her diet of course.
Gracyanne’s Diet And Supplementation
As I mentioned, Gracyanne tries to consume many meals per day in order to keep her metabolism fast!
- The more often you eat, the more your body gets used to burning calories.
Here is an example of her 6 meal variation.
- 1: Oats with fruit, flaxseed and chia seed
- 2: Omelette, Salad, 1tsp Olive Oil, Broccoli
- 3: Chicken with sweet potatoes and Broccoli
- 4: Omelette with salad, 1tsp Olive Oil, Broccoli
- 5: Chicken with sweet potatoes and Broccoli
- 6: Protein shake with water
Here is an example of her 5 meals variation:
- 1: 4 to 6 egg whites, spinach and mushrooms
- 2: Chicken Breast with avocado
- 3: Turkey or pock ham with tomatoes
- 4: Pasta or beans with ham and tomatoes
- 5: Plain Greek yogurt with banana along with protein shake.
Here Are Some Supplements That Are A Staple In Her Diet
- Fat Burners
- BCAA Complex
- Whey Protein
Here Are A Couple Thoughs From Gracyanne On Diet And Food
White-meat poultry without skin is a great source of protein.
A 3.5-ounce (100-gram) serving of cooked chicken or turkey breast contains around 30 grams of protein.
She mostly skips dark meat cuts like drumsticks and thighs to get the leanest meat.
- Besides chicken breasts, tenders (breast tenderloins) and wings are also included in white meat.
Chicken and turkey skin is also to be avoided, according to Barbosa, as they contain unnecessary calories and bad fats.
Gracyanne avoids regular yogurt, and instead consumes plain Greek yogurt for its many advantages.
One serving of regular yogurt valued at 6-ounces (170-grams) packs only 9 grams of protein.
Plain Greek yogurt has anywhere from 15 to 20 grams of protein.
Having eggs for breakfast has become a routine for Gracyanne.
She only consumes egg whites mainly health-wise due to high quantities of LDL that yokes contain.
- That keeps her first meal light and allows her metabolism to function with fewer difficulties.
Around 8 grams of protein, and less than half a gram of fat is stored in the egg whites.
It makes them a very popular choice for this fitness legend and Instagram celebrity.
- If for some reason eggs are skipped on a certain day, she is robbed of important nutrients.
Eggs whites contain three out of nine essential branched chain amino acids.
That is where BCAA complexes that contain leucine, isoleucine, and valine come in play.
These amino acids play a subtle role in the liver as well, helping it process nutrients better.
- It has a few other benefits ass well, like reducing exercise fatigue and it decreases muscle soreness.
Supplements that Gracyanne uses are diet depended as always!
Nevertheless, she uses them regularly every day, just in different quantities.
Did Gracyanne Barbosa Have Plastic Surgery?
According to some sources, Gracyanne Barbosa had several elective surgeries that included a few more body parts than we expected.
- Fist on the list is breast augmentations surgery which is most commonly known as a “boob job”.
This is done by means of fat grafting, saline, or silicone gel prosthetics.
The other maybe more obvious one is buttock lift.
- This is the lifting and tightening of the buttocks by excision of excess skin.
Maybe a full-blown “butt implant”? You can be the judge of that!
There are two less obvious body augmentations that she had undergone.
- She had blepharoplasty (also known as “eyelid surgery”), and rhinoplasty, commonly referred to as a “nose job”.
Small but subtle procedures got her quite a lot of exposure, even if they were kept as a secret.
Is Gracyanne Barbosa On Steroids?
People have also accused her of being on steroids. Not really a surprise there.
- Although there is less sufficient evidence to that claim, it still does not fall out of the question. Look at her before and after!
Many female fitness models have a known history of using Anavar, Winstrol , and Clenbuterol in smaller doses, and not shy away of Growth Hormone either.
They also tend to use anabolic steroids that are used in male bodybuilding as cutting agents.
- Such as Primobolan and Proviron.
They provide the high-quality muscle gains with little water retention, and that keeps weight gains at a minimum.
All of the side effects are manageable.
The small subtle changes in the skin and other body parts are hard to notice if you are not an expert.
So is Gracyanne “juicing”, and if so how much?
We don’t know for sure, but statistical analysis is suggesting that up to 83% of women involved in the fitness industry did indeed at use steroids at some point.
Everything is a bit unclear since female steroid usage has remained a bit of a taboo.
Is Gracyanne Barbosa Married?
Gracyanne Barbosa had a colorful love life that never yielded any seriousness, until she met her now husband Belo.
He is a popular singer of pagode and samba.
- He was formerly married to Viviane Araújo, which is another famous rainha de bateria like herself.
The marriage between these two love birds has concluded in holy matrimony on May 18th of 2012.
A wedding ceremony was held at an important historic Rome Catholic church named Candelária Church in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- There are no rumors of divorce as of yet, and she and her husband try to keep a low profile of their private life..
Recently, a story has surfaced that they might be expecting a baby girl, still, that remained unconfirmed.
We’ll see in the near future.
Gracyanne Barbosa Instagram
Her public appearances first started trending around February of 2007, and they slowly went down.
- That led to some steady low rating years with considerable improvement in the year 2011.
The following year of 2012, she became an internet sensation for pictures taken of her squatting 450 pounds.
Everyone accused her of fake weights, but she has flatly rejected all allegations.
- Current all-time peak was in February of 2013.
Gracyanne is the most popular on Instagram in Brazil, as expected.
Followed by Angola, Portugal, Bolivia, and of course the United States.
She acquired quite the following over the years, as she currently has almost seven and a half million followers.
Not surprising, as she is very good looking and has thirteen thousand posts in which she mostly poses provocatively!
Gracyanne’s Workout Program
Gracyanne Barbosa’s workout consists mostly of leg exercises.
She excels at leg extension, massive squats, barbell squats, barbell deadlift, dumbbell lunges, calf raises and leg curls.
Often referred to as “king of all exercised”, a squat, especially massive ones, contribute to her lower body being as structurally bulky as it is.
- This is considering that she combines squatting with barbell deadlifts.
They are considered an essential exercises for strength, by which all other exercises are measured.
She continues to work on her weak points, most commonly known as “sticking points”.
For her torso, she does sit-ups, Russian twists with weights, planks and mountain climbers.
Russian twists allow her to activate every single muscle in her core, remodel her posture and look more defined.
- By remaining in this rigid position, she increases the strength of her abs and obliques significantly.
Her back workout is mostly pull-ups, and then lat pulldowns with wide and also narrow grip.
She is a fan of bent over barbell rows, and back extensions.
Upper body compound pulling exercises like pull-ups, allow her to build her upper body strength and mostly target the latissimus dorsi muscle on her back!
Biceps, Triceps, And Shoulders
In this exercise pull we are looking at biceps curls, kick back dumbbell lateral raise from the front and sides, dips, and some hammer curls.
For developing the biceps brachii muscle, she mostly uses biceps curls as mentioned above, mainly because of their ability to isolate the muscle.
- Her push-up routine has more of a kick to it, as they allow her to build up stamina and bring more consistency into her training.
Switching up grips between narrow and wide push ups, allow her to lay tension in different angles of the muscle.
Narrow grip push-ups build tension in her triceps, than in anterior deltoid and in the pectoralis muscle as well.
Similarly, rhomboid muscles of the back do some work too.
- Wide grip push ups, focus more on the chest side of things and less on triceps.
Gracyanne Trains 4-6 Days A Week!
The main goal of her training is to help her develop lean and functional muscle tone through foundational lifts.
This workout routine targets your lower body two to three times a week.
- Her arms are targeted for sculpting at least 2 times a week.
To increase the total number of calories burned each day, she does cardio sessions usually in the morning and after the lighter training session of that day.