How Steroids Work Is Not A Big Secret!
We all know how steroids work right?
Well most people actually don’t!
We know that they get you big and strong fast, but do we really know how steroids work, the answer is no.
Nobody ever talks about how bodybuilding and steroids can kill you.
Most people that even take steroids don’t know how steroids work.
They also don’t they care how steroids work. They just want to get jacked fast!
- There is only one thing they have in mind and care about, and thats getting big.
Getting big fast and having the least amount of side effects possible.
Here is a video you should take a look at…
How Do Steroids Work?
Take a good look at any bodybuilder who uses steroids and there is one certain conclusion that can be drawn about these drugs…
They work! But knowing that steroids will pump you up isn’t enough to insure that using them will sculpt you into a male fitness model!
“Knowing the biological and chemical functions of how these steroids pump you up is an important step to safe and effective steroid use. (If there is such a thing!)”
Steroids, like all drugs, act by manipulating the levels of chemicals the body already produces.
It the case of steroids, the chemical is the hormone testosterone.
- Testosterone is found in both men and women but it is far more prevalent in men.
It is the hormone that gives men facial hair, deeper voices and, of coarse, larger muscles.
When a user ingests steroids there are several processes that the body goes through.
- The first process, called absorption, deals with how the drug is administered. Steroids are either taken orally, in pill form, or intramuscularly by hypodermic needle.
- Oral steroids are ingested like food, through the stomach and small intestine. Acids in the stomach break down the pills and separate the testosterone from the carrier substances in the pill.
The drugs are then carried through the small intestine and the liver before entering the blood stream.
- Injecting steroids bypasses the digestive tract and puts the drug directly into the bloodstream.
During the distribution process is when steroids begin their work.
Distribution is just the drug moving through the body by way of the blood stream.
- Testosterone, like all hormones, acts as a chemical messenger to the body.
As steroids move through the body, they send their message by attaching themselves to specialized protein receptors.
The receptors in cells that trigger the growth of new proteins.
These Proteins Build Muscle Mass And Strength Throughout The Body
This process occurs naturally in the body without the use of steroids. The drugs increase the amount of testosterone in the body and the frequency in which they bind to the proteins in the cells.
- It is this increase in biological activity, called Ribonucleic Acid Activity, or RNA activity, that gives steroid users their exaggerated muscle mass.
- Even as the testosterone is being picked up by the receptors to begin the process of creating new proteins, the body starts another process to get rid of the unwanted toxins associated with steroids.
- Metabolism occurs in the liver where these toxins are broken down and made ready to be excreted from the body. The higher the dose of steroids ingested, the higher the amount of toxins the body must metabolize.
Detoxifying the body is hard on the liver and is one of the most harmful side effects of steroid use.
After the liver has metabolized the steroids, the body gets rid of the toxins and waste through excretion.
Drug toxins can leave the body through urine, sweat glands and even breath from the lungs.
- In the case of steroids, the body uses a combination of the three, which is why acne on the skin and bad breath are often associated with use of anabolic steroids.
Should I Take Steroids?
The answer is hell no!
I know you want to get all jacked an tanned and pick up chicks, and look better than all of your friends.
The fact is, taking steroids is very dangerous for many reasons.
- They are not only bad for your health. Nobody ever talks about how steroids effect you mentally.
There are bodybuilders that have snapped from taking too much steroids, and ended up in jail for murder, aggravated battery and assault.
It totally changes your mental and physical state of mind.
Along with being very bad for your health, it causes mental depression, and causes you to possibly be suicidal once you stop taking them.
- This is exactly why many bodybuilders will have to take steroids for the rest of their lives!
Taking Steroids Is Just Like Robbing A Bank
When you rob a bank, you get a bunch of money over night.
You can run around enjoying expensive things for a short amount of time, but shortly after, you have to pay for what you did and you will most likely go to jail.
- The same thing happens when you take steroids.
You will enjoy your muscular body for a short amount of time, but then you will have to pay the price!
There is no quick fix for looking amazing and losing weight that does not carry severe consequences.
- I strongly suggest you realize that gaining muscle takes a long time and a lot of frequency and consistency. There is no easy way.
You truly have to love working out in order to maintain a consistent pattern of working out for a long period of time
- Most people are not patient, and want to look like the guy or girl in the magazine over night without much effort.
These are the people you will see walking around with bitch tits and acne.