Jen Selter Workout Program, And Full Bio For Stalkers!
If you are a girl and into fitness or a guy who likes attractive women you have most certainly heard of Jen Selter.
Jen, also known as The Queen of Booty, is an American internet celebrity.
- Her Instagram workout videos attract wide audiences.
Jen Selter is famous for her gluteus and her perfectly toned abs.
She was born on August 8, 1993, in New York.
Jen is the daughter of Jill and Todd, and she has an older sister named Stephanie who is also her manager.
- Her stepbrothers name is Jacob, and her stepfather is Rob.
Jen Selter Early Life
She is one of the leading female figures in the fitness industry, inspiring millions of people every day to eat healthily and exercise.
After creating her Instagram account in March 2012, she now has 12 million followers.
She was into fitness from the age of 15 in high school.
- After graduating from high school, she worked two jobs.
First was at the fitness gym, and second in a plastic surgeons office.
This lead to numerous claims that she had plastic surgery to make her butt look nice, though she denies all accusations.
She had a rhinoplasty (nose job) which was pretty unusual considering she was only 15 at a time.
- She has appeared in Vanity Fair, Muscle & Fitness, Elle, FHM, Maxim etc.
Jen Selter is the creator of the “belfie”. This is obviously taking a selfie of your butt!
She was bullied in her childhood because of her appearance.
Jen decided she wanted to better her appearance so she started working out and eating healthy.
- Now she is one of the most attractive women in the world.
Her height is 5ft 6 inches tall, and she weighs 135 lbs.
What is Jen Selter Workout Program?
Jen Selter always workouts alone, without the help of a personal trainer.
- She says, in the beginning, she watched other professional trainers in the gym and copied their routines.
As Jen got to know her body and gathered more knowledge, she created her own routine.
This was the best fit for her body, resulting in fat reducing and building muscle.
Workout Routine of Jen Selter
Monday: Legs, Glutes
- Wide Dumbbell Squats, 3 sets, 15 reps
- Walking Lunges, 4 sets, 20 reps
- Bosu Ball Squats, 4 sets, 15 reps
- Polymetric squat jumps, 3 sets, 10-15 reps
- Medicine ball squats, 4 sets, 15 reps
- Donkey Kicks, 4 sets, 15 reps
- Leg Abductors, 3 sets, 10-15 reps
- Squat Thrust Twists, 4 sets, 15 reps
Tuesday: Abs and Cardio
- Bicycle crunches, 4 sets, 15 reps
- Ab Crunches, 4 sets, 15 reps
- Reverse Crunches, 4 sets, 15 reps
- Forearm planks, 4 sets, 15 reps
- Lower Leg lifts, 3 sets, 15 reps
- Mountain climbers, 3 sets, 15 reps
- 30 minutes Stairmaster cardio
- Hip thrusters, 3 sets, 30 reps
- Wide dumbbell squats, 2 sets, 20 reps
- Jumping Jacks, 2 sets, 50 reps
- Knee ups, 1 minute
- Bench step-ups, 20 reps
- Walking lunges, 3 sets, 20 reps
- Donkey Kicks, 3 sets, 30 reps
- 30 minutes cardio
Thursday: Cardio and Legs
- Knee ups, 1 minute
- Wide Dumbbell Squats, 40 reps
- Side lunges, 3 sets, 30 reps
- Walking lunges, 3 sets, 20 reps
- Hip bridges, 3 sets, 30 reps
- Jump squats, 2 sets, 20 reps
- 30 minutes cardio
- Reverse crunches, 3 sets, 20 reps
- Bicycle crunches, 3 sets, 20 reps
- Ab crunches, 3 sets, 30 reps
- Toe touches, 3 sets, 20 reps
- Side Plank hip lifts, 3 sets, 15 reps
- Oblique v-ups, 3 sets, 20-30 reps
- Russian twists, 3 sets, 40 reps
- Lower leg lifts, 3 sets, 10 reps
- 50 jumping jacks
- Wide Dumbbell squats, 2 sets, 10 reps
- Pile squats, 2 sets, 10 reps
- Walking lunges, 3 sets, 20 steps
- Donkey kicks, 3 sets, 30 reps
- Leg lifts with a pulse, 3 sets, 20 reps
Sunday: Rest / Full Recovery
What Is The Jen Selter Diet?
Jen says that you don’t need a strict diet plan, but a healthy and determined mindset.
Diets usually last for a short period, but a mindset lasts.
During a diet, you suppress your cravings.
- When people are off that strict regime, they tend to eat all the junk food that was “forbidden” during a diet.
The goal is to maintain healthy habits during a long period of time.
Jen considers breakfast the most important meal of the day.
She eats food that keeps her body fueled up during the whole day.
- Such as eggs, whole wheat toast, and oatmeal.
Fruit juices are a big part of her morning routine because they are full of vitamins.
Lunchtime is salad time.
What Are Jen’s Favorite Foods For Dieting?
Protein, like salmon or grilled chicken, in the mix with a lot of vegetables make a perfect lunch meal.
For dinner, depending on how she feels she’ll have a combination of salmon/chicken, brown rice and steamed veggies.
If she doesn’t cook and she eats out on rare occasions she’ll have sushi or pasta.
- During the day if sugar cravings kick in, she will open a dark chocolate bar.
She shows us that a snack doesn’t have to be a cheat meal.
Here are some of her fave healthy snacks that she carries around with her!
“Bananas, kale chips, apples, greek yogurt, protein shakes, dried fruit, almonds, and protein bars.”
Everyone Cheats On Their Diet Eventually!
Sometimes, Jen slips and breaks her diet plan and her healthy habits.
Maybe she eats too much on a night out, or she maybe eats something she shouldn’t have.
Her main philosophy is that it matters how you get back on track, not if you slipped.
She understands that it is sometimes troublesome to get back on track after a few days of cheat meals, but she has some tips.
- She drinks a lot of water, always staying hydrated.
Often, she revisits her goals.
She thinks about them a lot and checks if they have changed.
- Jen always checks where she is on the path on completing them, or do they need any improvement.
Also, she tries to get back on her healthy lifestyle as soon as she can.
She cleanses her body with juices like lemon water with baking soda.
One of the important things for staying true to your goals and plans is preparing healthy snacks and food in advance.
That way, if you cheat a lot during a vacation, you will come back to some healthy food!
Why is Jen popular On Instagram?
Jens popularity comes from her hard work, dedication and good looks.
She is persistent in her work with all the difficulties it may bring.
Her toned body speaks for itself. Social media always amazed her.
- Facebook, Instagram and ‘Youtube’ were her main interests.
In the beginning, she didn’t receive much attention on Instagram.
Sure, she was a girl with a fit physique but she needed something to launch her to the stars.
She became famous because of her bikini photo where her perfectly shaped gluteus was in the center of attention.
- Pictures from the side and from the back forged the term “belfie”.
Her fitness lessons, her body and figure made her famous.
Jen also has a great and charming personality.
Her charisma sweeps people off their feet.
- She often shares her motivational quotes with her followers.
She has more than one Instagram account where she posts different things.
For example one of her accounts is about her future clothing line, and another is dedicated to her pet dog.
She is involved with Circus Fitness which is a fitness equipment manufacturer.
- She has worked with numerous big companies such as Nike, New Balance and Lululemon helped her fame.
Jen was in the top 99 Most Desirable Women 2014.
Also, Jen has appeared a lot on TV shows giving fitness lessons.
She also makes money from paid fitness programs which increase her popularity on social media.
- Before becoming a celebrity, she researched the algorithms of Instagram and analyzed why other celebrities on this social media are popular.
Jen made a plan to do exactly that, become famous.
Who is Jen’s boyfriend? Kristaps Porzingis?
Although she is a social media celebrity she has maintained her private life a secret.
Her main focus are her career and a healthy life.
She has a huge base of men who are interested and would gladly engage in a relationship with her.
- There were no official news but there was a rumor that in 2014 she was dating Dan Bilzerian, another celebrity.
They were having fun together in Las Vegas.
However, Bilzerian denied it all.
There was also a rumor that she was dating James Maslow.
- They were seen on a beach in Mexico.
Jen started flirting with Kristaps Porzingis openly on social media.
In the middle of a heated situation, she posted a picture on Instagram with a caption with a unicorn.
Unicorn is a nickname that Kevin Durant gave Porzingis in his early career.
- Also, she gave her all-star vote to him on Twitter.
When the Post asked her about the Knicks star she said they were just friends.
But then her mother gave a silent comment on the side saying “You never know”.
The two exchanged numerous likes on Instagram.