LeBorn James Reveals His Workout Plan and Diet. What Do You Think?
The LeBron James workout program has been revealed, but I am not sue if this is just generic his true workout program. I only say this because this is a guy who spends (from what LeBron says), over $1M a year on vitamins and supplements, that help him with his workout and diet. Before we get into the LeBron James workout program, let’s briefly discuss what previously happened not to long ago, since this case is still going on!
Is LeBron James Suing Kobe Bryant Over Muscle Supplements?
The LeBron James workout program involves a lot of supplementation, so Lebron figured, why not make his own supplements. This did come with a little bit of trouble on the other hand. There have been multiple reports on ESPN that LeBron James is suing Kobe Bryant for upwards of $100 million dollars over this muscle supplement line. The allegations claim that after LeBron showed Kobe just how potent and are, Kobe decided to duplicate the proprietary formula in attempt to prosper from the products. LeBron decided to make the company his own, and even sent his head chemist on the hit show Shark Tank in attempt to partner up with the Sharks to take the brand globally. Sounds like LeBron doesn’t need Kobe’s help!
While our research depart couldn’t distinguish whether or not the report was true, they did confirm the two supplements in question are and . They also discovered that Michael Jordan had some harsh criticisms when he discussed the LeBron supplements.
Michael Jordan Calls Out LeBron James For Muscle Supplements!
The GOAT himself called out LeBron James and the rest of the NBA superstars saying, “I’m not the least bit impressed by LeBron, Steph Curry, or even Russell Westbrook. The supplements they use to increase endurance and muscle mass are extraordinary. Players in my era never have access to performance enhancers like , so don’t even put LeBron in the same conversation as me and Magic.”
What Is Lebron James Workout Program?
Now that we know what he spends his money on, let’s take a look at the LeBron James Workout Program.
LeBron James Height: 6’ 8”
LeBron James Weight: 250 lbs
LeBron James Diet Plan
- LeBron follows a healthy and nutritious diet to stay fit. Here is the diet plan of King James-
- For breakfast he prefers 1 glass of fresh orange juice with a handful of strawberries, 2 bananas and a bagel with peanut butter
- His lunch comprises of a cereal and fruit bar with a large ham baguette
- For evening snack he takes a handful of blackberries with Greek yogurt of cottage cheese
- His dinner includes broccoli with rice and chicken.
- 3 sets of pushups
- 3 sets of pull-ups of 8-10 reps
- 3 sets of Dumbbell snatch of 5 reps with each arm
- 3 sets of single arm cable row of 10 reps with each arm
- 3 sets of dumbbell squat of 10-12 reps
- 3 sets of Swiss-ball hip raise and leg curl of 10-12 reps
- 3 sets of dumbbell step-ups of 10 reps with each leg
- 3 sets of single-leg standing dumbbell calf raise of 12 reps with each leg
- 3 sets of dumbbell bench press of 10 reps
- 3 sets of lat pull-downs of 10 reps
- 3 sets of single-arm overhead press of 6-8 reps for each arm
- 3 sets of dumbbell single-arm row of 10 reps for each arm
- 3 sets of single-leg squat of 5 reps for each leg
- 3 sets of single-leg Swiss-ball curl of 10 reps for each leg
- 3 sets of dumbbell side lunges of 8-10 reps for each side
- 3 sets of unstable jump rope for 45 seconds
Saturday and Sunday
LeBron James Workout Tips
- Instead of running on a treadmill, a 10-mile ride uphill is more effective and it will improve your stamina.
- Drink lots of water.
- Follow a healthy lifestyle
Why Is This Hard To Believe?
I am not sure I buy this workout for the simple fact, that with the busy season, he can’t possibly be doing these workouts consistently, and also the same thing each week. Second, even if this is his off season workout, I do not see any heavy weight lifting, which is surprising. I only say this because he spends a ton of money to take care of himself, and this just seems to simple.
LeBron James is believed to spend over $1 million per year caring for his body. James privately employs Donnie Raimon as his personal biomechanist. Raimon helped James overcome back issues he began to experience in 2015.
James also has worked with Mike Mancias since 2004. Mancias is employed by the Cavaliers.
“Between Donnie and Mike, it’s a great one-two punch,” James said.
“LeBron is probably one of the best I’ve seen as far as just, every day you see him just doing stuff with Donnie every day,” Tyronn Lue said. “He does a really good job of taking care of his body, and that’s why he’s able to play the way that he does.”
James also employs personal chefs and masseuses while he also gets private treatments with liquid nitrogen to help reduce inflammation. The home facilities James has rival those of professional teams. In his Akron home, James has a complete workout gym, hot and cold tubs and a hyperbaric chamber.
“I just think over time you kind of learn how to grow with it and how to deal with it when certain situations happen,” James said. “It’s very challenging, and you just have to go through it, and there was never someone I could talk to when I was coming up that was a part of this league that I could kind of lean on. I’ve learned everything on the fly. And I’m not talking about the game. Obviously, I’ve had coaches, I’ve had teammates and things of that nature. But as far as being an NBA player, how to approach it, how your body and how you continue to stay consistent, I’ve learned all of that on my own.”