WHEN YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT IN ONE DAY
How to lose weight in one day is probably one of the most emotionally traumatic occurrences in life. It’s tough.
You place enormous pressure on yourself and your body. Let’s face it, it just isn’t healthy to lose loads of weight in one day. On the other hand, if you are serious about losing a few pounds over a period, then you’re onto a good wicket – a well-balanced one.
- But when you’re desperate to lose some weight for a competition or to fit into some jeans from way back when – here are a few tips to get you going.
Is It Possible to Lose Weight in A Day?
The short answer is yes. Starvation, water, zero calories will probably mean that you lose some muscle weight and fat in one day.
So, it is entirely possible to lose weight in one day. If your goal is short-term and you only intend dieting (starving) for one day, then you will lose weight, barring any prohibitive medical condition.
- Following a high protein diet is also a helpful way to shed those pounds in one day. Keeping it off will take a balanced approach and a whole lot more discipline over a longer period though.
Water – Drink Lots of it!
Drink lots of it if you want to lose weight today for that all-consuming reason tomorrow.
- Drinking lots of water is basically fasting and filling up with water gives you a feeling of fullness to stave off those hunger pangs you know are waiting for you.
About 200 ml per 22 lbs. of body weight is suggested, so don’t go too far over this unless you’re really genuinely thirsty or your kidneys could just explode from taking in too much liquid.
Depending on the weight you started out with, you could probably lose about 2.2 -4.4 lbs. with this water/fasting diet.
Water and Exercise
Now, if you want to get really serious about losing weight and want to know if you can lose 10 pounds in a day – you have to bite the bullet. Hard!
Fill up that water bottle. Put on your exercise kit. You’re going to start exercising. If the men and women on television weight loss programs can drop up to 10 pounds in a day. Who are you to argue with them?
This one is going to be super tough so pull up your big boy underwear and suck it up. If you have to eat, then make sure you consume high protein (meat, fish, chicken) and you will need to do cardiovascular workouts.
- Sweat, running, heart pumping exercise. Swimming might be an excellent alternative if you have a pool and it is summer or can access an indoor heated pool.
Can you lose 10 pounds in a day? If you’re dedicated, absolutely!
Can you lose 10 pounds in one day? Many people can. Many people have. But, they have also often had a personal trainer to kick them out of bed and onto that mean, tough exercise circuit.
Take the day off from work if your goal is to lose 10 pounds in a day, because the chances of you making it to work the next day are not good.
Unless, of course, you are already super fit – which is unlikely as you probably wouldn’t be reading this to begin with.
If you are desperate to lose this amount of weight in a single day and you aren’t fit, get a really good muscle rub. You’re going to need it, assuming you get as far as exercising for eight to 12 hours to lose that weight. Good luck!
Hopes and Dreams of Getting Skinny Fast
“How do you get skinny in one day? This is the hope and dream of countless people across the globe.”
They look longingly at those beautiful slender models and dream of one day looking like them. They become sad when they try on those jeans and can’t get the zip closed.
Look enviously at other men and women who seem to so effortlessly just be skinny without the sweat and tears. Not going to happen unless you have a major thyroid problem or you are a gym fanatic.
- Can you get skinny in one day? Probably not, unless you already weight in at 90 pounds. The next step will more than likely be hospital if you push this baby any further.
Drop That Belly Baby!
How do you lose belly fat in one day? See instructions above. Lots of water, fasting or a protein diet accompanied by hours of belly exercises.
How to lose weight in one day is theoretically easy but practically much tougher than it looks. Reducing belly weight in one day after years of red meat and beers is a whole other ball game.
- This quick start to your good intentions may just end up in a quick finish by adding as much as you lost in one day. For a specific purpose though – to fit into those pants or impress yourself or someone else with your steadfastness.
Learning how to lose belly fat in one day with these tips is a short-term solution.
Are you up for the challenge of how to lose weight in one day?
Then try these exhausting, high-discipline tips. If you aren’t up for this challenge, then maybe you need to consider the slow and persistent approach and lose weight slowly.
This is the best way to keep that weight off. For special occasions though, desperation or the will in some cases, is the mother of inventiveness.
Learning how to lose weight in one day is quite easy.
The tough part will be keeping if off because your body is going to be screaming and rebelling at suddenly being placed on this starvation diet. And also that it is going to hold on to those pounds very tightly.
- So tightly in fact that you will have two choices. Give in to nature and build up more fat or suck it in or purchase some body sculpting underwear to squash that fat in for you.