Who Is Michelle Lewin?
Michelle Lewin, born February 25, 1986, is a professional bodybuilder and fitness model.
She was born in Venezuela, and currently living in Miami.
She is extremely popular on social media, with 13.4 million followers on Instagram, 440,000 followers on Twitter, and 380,000 subscribers on YouTube.
- Michelle is one of the most popular female fitness influencers, but she did have a difficult childhood.
She grew up in a poor environment in Maracay, Venezuela.
The fitness model never met her real dad, and after her stepdad left her mother, they were left with nothing.
- Michelle helped her mother by working, so they could have enough money to survive.
They barely had enough money to eat, and therefore, she had a very skinny physique.
Michelle would always wear baggy clothes because she was ashamed of her thin figure.
- She did manage to become a model, before diving into the fitness industry.
Her height was a problem, as most models were much taller than her, and critics also didn’t like the freckles she had on her body.
She started working out when she was 17, and married a bodybuilder Jimmy Lewin in 2008.
- Michelle had a lot of her support from her husband in what she was trying to do with fitness, and things started getting better for her.
He is now her manager and personal trainer.
In 2013, she participated in five NPC competitions, and in 2014 she took part in five IFBB competitions.
She was proclaimed The Latin Queen of fitness modeling!
- Many magazines, such as Playboy, Oxygen, and Muscle & Fitness featured her on the cover of their magazines.
Her strong presence on social media definitely helped her gain popularity in all aspects.
- She is very close with her fans, and whenever needed she hands out advice.
She is living proof that hard work and consistency pays off.
Dedication led her to her fame and perfectly shaped body.
She says her main motivation is the mirror itself, and comparing her self to others is not something she does.
- Michelle says to listening to your own body is where you’ll find your biggest motivation.
How Did Michelle Lewin Get Popular On Instagram?
Michelle is popular on Instagram because of her toned body and her exercise videos.
Her exceptional figure is really something to admire.
It’s not just about her physical appearance, it’s everything it represents.
- Strong will, courage, persistence, and mental strength are virtues Michelle possesses.
It takes a lot of decisiveness courage to turn your life around as she did.
Her story inspires a lot of young people who are having a hard time growing up, or who are living in poverty and bad conditions.
She has a large fan base on numerous social media platforms.
- Her inspirational pictures attract both women and men.
She gives her followers a daily dose of motivation through her posts.
Michelle makes approximately $10,000 dollars with every Instagram post, because of her collaborations with health and fitness brands.
She developed her own line of supplements and equipment.
Her Facebook reach is amazing.
- With a sponsored Facebook post she can make up to $200,000 dollars at any given time.
She also vlogs, and can make up to $300,000 dollars for participating in a vlog collaboration.
Michelle is a true influencer, and someone who a lot of people all around the world look up to.
- Her YouTube channel grew very quickly due to her workout routines and sharing of cooking recipes.
The Venezuelan fitness model has a net worth of 4 million dollars.
What Is Michelle Lewin’s Workout Program?
Michelle’s workouts are a lifestyle, not just a few hours at the gym.
- Cardio mixed with weights is he core strategy to a perfect body.
She recommends HIIT training as it provides the best results for fat burning and muscle preservation.
Her recipe for fat loss, is any type of cardio with high intensity and short rest rest periods.
- Squats, sprints, and pushups are welcome.
When looking at her body the first thing you notice is her toned abs.
They are proof of her consistency.
She’s not into heavy lifting, instead she prefers light weights, and thinks they are better for muscle development and less likely to cause injury.
Michelle has a naturally great butt!
- When she first started working on her body, she mainly concentrated on her glutes!
She did a myriad of workouts which included squats, leg presses, lunges etc.
As soon as she noticed her upper body was lacking in muscle definition and mass, she started with her famous full body workouts!
Michelle’s Training Program
Day One – Back & Biceps
- Chin ups – 4 sets, 12 reps
- T-Bar Rows – 4 sets, 12 reps
- Row Machine – 4 sets, 10 reps
- EZ Bar Curls – 4 sets, 12 reps
- Dumbbell Curls – 6 sets, 12 reps
- Straight Bar Cable Curls – 4 sets, 12 reps
Day 2 – Hamstrings & Calves
- Seated Leg Curls – 4 sets, 12 reps
- Lying Leg Curls – 4 sets, 12 reps
- Deadlifts – 4 sets, 10 reps
- Standing Calf Raise – 6 sets, 20 reps
- Seated Calf Raise – 8 sets, 20 reps
Day 3 – Triceps & Shoulders
- Standing Dumbbell Tricep Extension – 6 sets, 12 reps
- Rope Overhead Cable Extension – 4 sets, 12 reps
- Skull Crusher EZ Bars – 4 sets, 12 reps
- Military Press – 4 sets, 10 reps
- Upright Rows with EZ Bar – 4 sets, 12 reps
- Side Lateral Raises – 4 sets, 10 reps
Day 4 – Legs
- Lunges – 4 sets, 12 reps
- Leg Press – 4 sets, 15 reps
- Squats – 4 sets, 12 reps
Day 5 – Abs
- Crunches – 4 sets, 20 reps
- Hanging Knee Raises – 4 sets, 12 reps
- Crunches on Ball – 4 sets, 20 reps
- Crunch Machine – 4 sets, 12 reps
- Her three favorite exercises are a sprint, side lateral raises, and lunges.
When trying to sculpt your body, these are some great exercises, especially for women.
What is the Michelle Lewin Diet?
Training without a meal plan is nothing.
If you don’t have adequate nutrition, your gym work won’t pay off.
With the right combination of protein, fats, and carbs in a balanced diet, anyone can maintain a fit figure and lean body.
- Michelle has five meals throughout the day, which are all smaller meals.
With her intense exercise, she gets hungry very often, so her frequent meals give her strength throughout the day.
The rule is: burn more calories than you take in.
- Some of her favorite healthy foods are egg whites, protein powder, natural almond milk, and pancakes!
For meal number one she eats oatmeal and some lean protein.
For example, she would eat oatmeal with almonds, strawberries and an egg white omelet with some greens, and spinach.
Meal number two consists of ham and crackers.
After that, her next meal would be chicken breast and sweet potato, with steamed veggies.
- Her next meal would be pork chops with a salad.
And the final meal for the day, is grilled salmon with brown rice and asparagus.
She does have cheat days.
She says for every six days of being strict, she takes the one day off.
But when Michelle eats out, clean grilled chicken breast is her meal of choice.
Supplements are a big part of her well-balanced diet.
Michelle uses supplements to fuel her muscle growth and recovery.
She uses supplements such as Bullnox, Big Blend, Pro-Amino etc.
- Michelle weighs around 120 pounds, and is about 5 feet 4 inches tall. Her measurements are 38-25-36.
Is Michelle Lewin Married?
In 2010, Michelle married Jimmy Lewin, who is from Sweden, and is a fitness trainer and bodybuilder.
Her husband has motivated her and supported her passion for fitness and bodybuilding.
“Jimmy is the one who encouraged her to dive in to modeling and bodybuilding competitions.”
When she had no one else to support her, Jimmy was her rock.
Before the marriage, Michelle and Jimmy dated for a few years.
Their marriage is strong and they are deeply in love.
Jimmy’s support was a big part of Michelle’s success.
The two represent a fitness fairytale, but do not have any children.
- Jimmy plays a big role in her life, but not just as her spouse.
He is Michelle’s social media manager, agent, and personal trainer. Couples who train together, stay together!
Michelle Lewin Conclusion
One thing is pretty certain, Michelle Lewin is popular because she is pretty.
It is just the name of the game when it comes to social media and fitness.
Women that follow her, want to look like her. There is nothing wrong with that, but I always do say, genetics plays a huge role.
- You can eat all of the diet plans you want from fit people, but there is a great chance genetics can be holding you back.
In regards to men that follow Michelle, they are probably just interested in looking at her pics, and hoping they are something in a bikini!
One good thing about Michelle is, that she is very diversified as far as things she is doing are concerned. She is not mainly focused on Instagram.
Many people who only do Instagram, will be in for a rude awakening if Instagram goes away, or significantly changes.
The same thing happened to facebook years ago when they changed their algorithm, and it’s hard not to thing the same thing will happen with Instagram.