Wouldn’t it be so wonderful if you can actually look like Mike O’Hearn without using steroids?
Yes it would be, but Mike O’Hearn definitely uses steroids.
He eats them for breakfast lunch and dinner, and snacks on them in between meals.
- It’s not hard to tell if you have any experience what so ever in working out…
Let’s look at the roast!
How to tell someone is on steroids… like Mike O’Hearn Maybe?
1. If someone is making money from his physique, there is a 99% chance that he is on steroids. That is just a fact! It’s way to competitive out there to be natural!
2. A full upper chest, round and massive 3D deltoids, huge traps and a paper thin skin are classic traits of heavy steroid users.
3. If someone is bigger than this guide, he is probably pinning.
4. If someone has a nickname containing the word “natural” or “natty”, he is more than likely a heavy drug user.
5. If someone is presenting himself as “all natural” or “full natty”, he is on heavy drugs.
6. If a girl has a male voice, she is a heavy drug user.
7. If someone is benching over 405lbs and is fairly lean, he is a drug user.
8. If someone is squatting 3 times his bodyweight or more, he is a drug user.
9. If someone has bitch tits and huge muscles at the same time, he is a drug user.
10. If someone with big muscles says that you are not as big as him because you are not counting your macros, he is a heavy drug user.
11. If someone with big muscles says that the key to muscle growth is eating six meals a day, he is on roids.
12. If someone with big muscles is telling you that all you need to acquire massive muscles is protein powder, he is a liar and probably a steroid user.
13. All IFBB pros are on anabolic steroids.
14. If someone with big muscles is talking about “getting sick gains from creatine”, he is a steroid user.
15. All ripped sugar daddies with big muscles are on steroids.
16. If someone with really big muscles is telling you that the key to muscular growth is a secret workout, he is on steroids.
17. If someone smells like ethyl alcohol (spirit) in the locker room, he is a steroid user who just got a shot in his glute.
18. If someone is constantly shrinking and getting big, he is on steroids.
19. If someone has testicles the size of raisins, he is probably on steroids.
20. If someone has puffy nipples, he is on steroids.
21. If someone is ripped & big and tells you that he only eats junk food, he is on steroids.
22. If someone with huge muscles says that you can get as big as him solely by doing squats and deads, he is on steroids.
23. If a woman has shredded abs, veins on the lower abdomen, 3D delts and a full upper chest, she is on steroids.
24. If someone with 20-inch arms is telling you that the key to arm growth is the Scott curl, he is on steroids.
25. If someone is a professional strength athlete, he is on steroids.
26. If someone competes in a professional mainstream sport depending on large slabs of muscles, he is on steroids.
27. If someone is old and yet has huge muscles and shredded six pack abs, he is on steroids.
28. If someone under 6’3″ weighs 200lbs in a shredded condition, he is on steroids.
29. If someone with big muscles is trying to teach you the importance of taking your pre-workout drink on time, he is on steroids.
30. If someone has gotten huge in less than a year, he is on steroids.
31. If a professional bodybuilder was active after 1940, he is/was probably on steroids.
32. If someone has striated glutes and huge arms at the same time, he is on steroids.
33. If someone with a huge chest says that you have to do chest flies, he is on steroids.
34. If someone is telling you how he has gotten really huge in prison by lifting buckets of water, he is/was on steroids.
35. If a grown man suffers from gynecomastia, he is probably on steroids.
36. If someone with huge muscles is telling you that the key to muscular growth is nutrient timing, he is on steroids.
37. If someone is featured on Muscleroast.com, he is not natural.
38. If someone is used as an illustration in an article on T-Nation.com, he is not natural in 96.7% of the cases.
39. If someone is as big as bodybuilders from the Golden Era, he is not natural.
40. If someone has slabs of muscle and looks insanely ripped and dry, he is not natural.
41. If someone with big muscles looks 10-15 years older in the face, it could be the roids talking. Steroids age your face.
42. If someone with a huge chest says that you can’t overtrain, he has a dealer.
43. If you catch your son with his pants down, sliding a needle in his glutes, it’s not Vitamin B.
44. If someone is talking about how effective “cell tech” is, he is not talking about cell tech. It’s a metaphor for steroids.
45. If someone with big muscles is receiving a mysterious package on a regular basis, it’s not the electricity bill. It’s an elixir.
46. If a natural bodybuilder is constantly talking about getting stretch marks, he is either not natty or is getting really fat really fast.
47. If someone with lean 20-inch arms says that the key to muscular growth is drinking milk, he is a liar and a steroid user.
48. If a man has big muscles and milk coming from his nipples, he is on steroids and suffers from severe hormonal imbalances.
49. If someone with big muscles says that he spends a lot of money on supplements, he is on steroids.
50. Bottom line: If someone has big muscles, he is on steroids.
Enjoy the roids big Mike!