Natural Bodybuilding Workout For Mass And Diet, NON STEROID USERS!
If you are interested in gaining muscle naturally, you came to the right place!
- Getting bigger muscles naturally is a totally different ball game when you are not using steroids.
Trust me, this is a better road to take in the long run.
Steroid users might get results quicker, but those results go away just as quickly! Not to mention the side effects that come with it.
Just take a look at what winstrol can do to your body!
- It has also been proven, that bodybuilding can kill you! This is a sport that involves the most drugs than any other, so be vey careful.
Here are some long researched tips on how to gain muscle naturally as a natural bodybuilder, or just weight lifter.
Natural Bodybuilding Takes Patience!
Before you get started, you need to know that natural muscle growth takes a long time.
Yes you can get results pretty quickly, but those results will be nowhere near as fast as someone who uses steroids.
I am not trying to discourage you, but unfortunately I am talking about years here.
- There is always a variable of muscle genetics, workout program, and diet, but regardless of that, be ready for this to take time.
If you are naturally built well, you can gain muscles faster than others.
If you are a regular ectomorph, it will take a really long time!
This is because a naturally lean and skinny person has less fast twitch muscle fibers, which are mostly in charge of muscle mass.
We will get into that later, but for now, understand that this will be a very long process.
- Don’t let anyone tell you that they gained 20 pounds of muscle in one month, its total crap.
If you love working out, you will be just fine.
“Going to the gym is fun for those who truly love it, and that is the only way that you will have success. You have to like it!”
There is no trainer in the world or motivational fitness video that will motivate you to work out for 10 years straight.
Read Everything On Natural Bodybuilding
Unfortunately, you will have to educate yourself. I will give you some tips here, but I do not know your body.
You must become a student of the gym and the science of growing muscle.
It has taken some people 5 years, and some people 10 years just to understand their body.
- How does this happen? That is simple. People work out for years and do not see results.
They eventually start reading up on different things, educate themselves, and finally start trying different workouts.
Everything that you need to know about your diet and workout, will show in the mirror.
If you do not see changes often enough, it’s time for you to try different workouts.
- When I say different workouts, I mean different rep ranges, and different frequency.
That will be the most important adjustment that you can make. I will explain later in the article.
Do NOT Take Advice From Bodybuilders On Steroids!
The number one mistake natural bodybuilders make, is that they listen to bodybuilders who are on steroids.
- Just because someone is Mr. Olympia (like Phil Heath), it does not mean you should follow their advice.
Bodybuilders that are on steroids give the worst advice on earth.
If you did anything remotely close to what they suggest, you would just end up fat and weak!
Why do I say that?
- I say that because their advice is to eat 10 meals a day and lift an insane amount of weight.
Their advice is also to train one body part once a week.
If you ate 10 meals a day, you would get fat no matter what you ate!
Just because something is considered “healthy” does not mean it does not have calories.
- Believe it or not, you can get fat eating healthy food. Try eating 10 bowls of oatmeal every day, and 30 apples a day.
These foods are healthy right? Just try it and see what happens.
When you are on steroids, anything works.
You can pretty much do anything you want in the gym, and eat anything you want, and you will get huge.
This is exactly why they are so popular, if you haven’t noticed!
Natural Bodybuilding Training Frequency! DO MORE!
For years and decades now, people have heard that the muscle needs time to recover. People have heard that you should train one body part per day, once a week for each group.
- This could not be further from the truth, and there is research to prove that increasing workout frequency produces much better results!
You can read the article I linked to above, but the main point is this.
Working out the same muscle more often, but with lower sets, produces over 30% more growth than working it out once a week.
Those are facts, and have been proven the science labs.
- Since you are not using steroids, your muscles will take longer to recover, but they sure as hell do not need 7 days to recover.
A one day recovery is more than enough, unless you did 20 sets for that group during your workout. That is a different story.
Doing up to 10 sets every other day, and maybe 5-8 sets, will have much better results than 20 sets once a week.
Natural Bodybuilding Diet You Should Follow!
Listen to me very carefully! You DO NOT need to eat 10 meals a day, and you DO NOT need to eat 1.5g of protein per bodyweight pound.
Once again, that is designed for bodybuilders who are on steroids.
The fact is, you will crap most of this out anyway.
- It has been scientifically proven, that eating .25g of protein per pound of body weight, generates the same exact results as eating 1.5g per pound.
A lot of thing out there are just crap.
Keep in mind that a lot of articles and videos are also “branded marketing” by companies that sell a certain product.
What is branded marketing? It is when you are being marketed to without even knowing it.
- Like this blog for example. I can write here that you need 10 scoops of protein per hour, and then you go by 20 tubs of Whey Protein.
The supplement industry spends huge marketing dollars in order to make you believe you need to eat like a professional bodybuilder.
That is exactly what makes them money.
- You should eat a protein rich diet, lower carbs, and moderate fat. That is your best bet.
Eat when you are hungry, and don’t try to stuff yourself with food in order to grow. It will just be stored as fat.
Do Full Body Workouts! Or Split Upper And Lower Body.
The only way you can ensure you are working the same muscle group frequently, is to do full body workouts.
There is simply not enough days in a week, and there is a lot of body parts.
I am a big fan of doing upper body one day, and lower body the next day.
Here is an example of how I would structure my workout.
- Monday – Pull ups (10 sets) / Bench Press (6 sets) / shoulder raises (7 sets) bicep curls and tricep extensions (6 sets each)
- Tuesday – Cardio 20 minutes / abs (10 sets of crunches) / Lunges (bodyweight 7 sets 30 reps per leg), leg extensions (6 sets) and calf raises 6 sets.
I would alternate those workouts every other day and take one day off when you feel your body needs rest.
Natural Bodybuilding Supplements
Are you wondering what supplements to take as a natural bodybuilder? That is simple!
You really do not need any of them!
That can sound a little crazy, but trust me, it’s not. Taking supplements is not going to help you grow muscle.
- Drinking protein is basically drinking a bunch of chemicals that will not sit well with your stomach.
If you drink a protein shake, you will still be hungry a few minutes later, and you will also have a weird feeling in your stomach.
There is nothing better than real food!
The chemicals inside of workout out supplements can also alter you metabolism, and bloat you as well.
- If you are interested in taking creatine, you should know that you really do not need it.
Creatine is a great supplement, but all it really does is bloat you!
Yes you get stronger, but its the same thing as steroids. Once you stop taking it, the strength gains go away.
Please note that creatine is NOT a steroids. It is a natural supplement, which you can also get inside of your body simply by eating meat.
- Supplements are just another shortcut method that companies sell to you.
Don’t get me wrong, taking vitamins, protein and creatine can be perfectly fine. I am just telling you that you do not need it!
They can help, but I honestly think the difference is not big enough in order for me to recommend taking them.
Conclusion On Natural Bodybuilding
You have to love going to the gym, and you have to love fitness.
That is the best advice and fact I can give you. If you love working out, you don’t need to worry about anything else.
You will will want to learn about diet, workout programs, and everything else when it comes to fitness.
- This will happen because you love it!
Once you develop a love for working out, you will slowly but surely start learning about natural bodybuilding and what works for your body.
This process is also enjoyable, even if you are looking for fast results!
You should never compare yourself to other people, just try to be your best.
- You never know what other people are taking, what they are eating, and what their genetics are.
Just try to be your best self, and most importantly of all, be consistent!
- Consistency is everything in bodybuilding. Time goes by fast, do not be intimidated by knowing it will take a long time for you to see a lot of muscle gain.
You should also deal with one fact! you will never reach your desired physique.
I am personally perfectly ok knowing that I will never look exactly how I want to look, but that is exactly what drives me.
Bodybuilding is the hardest sport in the world, because it’s 24/7! That said, it is a sport that can teach you about life.
Never giving up, staying consistent, seeing results after a lot of work, are all life lessons that you can take from the gym and take with you!