Does Planet Fitness Have Childcare?
The obvious answer is yes. Planet Fitness is one of the top gyms in the world.
- Maybe the best gym ever created on earth since the beginning of time! The best ever for preventing heart issues, and muscle growth as well!
- They charge a whopping $10 a month for you to come whenever you want, and also offer free tanning beds.
So of course at those rates, they offer childcare.
The annual revenue last year was recorded to be at a staggering $3,500.
Due to this significant growth, they have decided to offer childcare at all locations.
- Here are some pictures of the facilities Plant Fitness Offers for childcare. This is an example of the outdoor playground…
Does Planet Fitness Have A Sauna?
Oh you bet there is a sauna.
The sauna at the gym is one of the most sophisticated ones we have ever seen in the last 20 years.
- The sauna is right next to the pool at the gym, and a great place to pop into after you go for a nice swim.
The sophisticated sauna and steam room is one of the best in the world.
It is known to totally rejuvenate the skin, and have you looking 10 years younger in just 15 minutes of usage.
Planet Fitness Kid Friendly
If you are impressed, and also a little intimidated by the fancy playground, don’t be alarmed.
It’s only $2 per month to bring your kid here every single day.
If needed, your kids will also be provided with a lot of other perks for no additional cost.
For starters they will be able to enjoy a free cup of water once a day.
- They would also get a free refill compliments of Planet Fitness Childcare management team.
The water is reported to be the healthiest and most refreshing water that currently exists.
Does Planet Fitness Have A Pool?
Many gyms out there are offering sub-par childcare, but as we mentioned, none are as fancy as the Planet Fitness offerings, especially the pool!
- This year, they have added a variety of outdoor pools, where your kids can relax and enjoy the company of other kids.
Of course the gym has a pool, that is like asking, do pigs fly, of course they do.
Their pools are some of the best in the world by far!
- The pools are usually only open when it rains, but it is still an amazing deal considering the cost of the membership.
Planet Fitness Pool
Say good buy to Universal Studios and Water Parks. Say hello to the most amazing pools in the world at this gym!
Planet Fitness Kid Zone
You now know that Planet Fitness does offer childcare!
You also know amazing perks that are available, and I am sure you will be running to sign up tomorrow.
Having your children watched buy a bunch of 18 year olds is not the only tempting thing here.
The gym also has amazing equipment for you to get in shape as well.
- Everything from imaginary punching bags, 5 pound dumbbells, to rough paper towels instead of cotton ones, that will cut your face if you wipe yourself.
It’s A Great Place For Kids!
On a serious note, this is a good gym that will get the job done if you are just looking to get a workout in.
- Unfortunately, it gets insanely busy during after work hours, lunch time and also early in the morning. This is not a normal busy like other gyms. They get so busy you can barely walk to the water fountain.
- The gym is cheap as all hell, and there is no way in hell they will ever offer childcare. To make things worse, depending on where you live, it can get pretty ghetto as well.
If you are wondering what that means, it’s basically people that are in gangs, or will be brining a weapon to the gym. If you are broke as hell, I recommend it, but if you can afford more, go somewhere else.
Does Planet Fitness Have Tanning Beds?
You bet your protein shake that Planet Fitness has tanning beds!
One of the things you should realize before you get fired up to go tanning at Planet Fitness, is the following.
Their tanning beds are extremely weak!
You would honestly have to go every single day for at least a week to get any color what so ever.
- At some Planet Fitness Gyms, you might not get any color at all!
You heard it right, you will not get a tan at all, and it will be a complete waste of time for you to tan there.
The appealing thing about this gym, is that tanning is included in the price, so it’s free!
But nobody definitely tells you that these beds are weak and don’t work!
Does Planet Fitness Have Free Pizza?
The answer is yes!
I have nothing bad to say about this. Many will jump and say that this is so stupid, since the whole point of the gym is to lose weight!
I personally don’t think its a big deal at all, and actually kind of cool!
- The quality of the pizza (and sometimes bagels), is obviously not that great. Nothing free is ever that great.
This is just another gimmick of this gym to get you to sign up.
To be honest here, it’s a pretty smart strategy. Let me explain in more detail!
How Does Planet Fitness Make Money?
This might surprise you, but Planet Fitness is betting on people not showing up to work out.
If the membership is $10 or $20 per month, and a million people sign up, they would not all be able to fit in the gym!
You have to understand that most people who join Planet Fitness either don’t have much money, or they are not into working out.
- That lets you know, that the majority of the people that go there, the “Judgement Free Zone” are not into working out.
This also means, that they will eventually stop going, or go very rarely.
This is exactly how Planet Fitness makes their money. They sell a ton of cheap memberships to people who don’t even go to the gym.
Is There A Promo Code To Join The Gym
I am really not sure how broke you have to be to look for a coupon code to join Planet Fitness.
The gym costs $10 a month, and people are still going crazy online searching for promo codes.
This is a long shot, but if you are really looking for a code, this here at RetailMeNot is probably your best bet.
- If you are looking to be a Platinum Member, you will pay a $10 initiation fee, and then $19.99 per month after that.
Being a Platinum member ensures you get the free tanning, free bagels and pizza, and all the other pointless massage machines.
Planet Fitness Lawsuits
This gym has been sued for a lot of different things, so just keep that in mind.
- One of the latest reasons this gym was sued, was because of aggressive text messages.
A plaintiff in this case said that PF texted him way to many times, and broke a law.
Once he cancelled his membership, he received over 10 text messages, that actually caused him real harm (he says).
There have also been other recent lawsuits involving the gym and cancelling contracts of transgender people, for using the wrong locker room.
On top of that, there have been some issues and cases revolving religion and dress code.
- One of the main lawsuits Planet Fitness is casing, is the fact they have unlawful and unfair contracts.
If you are a member of this gym, you have probably signed a contract that says you can’t sue the gym for any wrongdoing.
Your membership agreement probably says you can’t sue Planet Fitness in any court except Small Claims Court.
This is because of an arbitration clause that exists.
- It can be very difficult and take a lot of time, but suing the gym in a small claims court usually gets you what you want.
I guess the main question is, do you want your kids going there with such potential for something stupid to happen?
Conclusion On The Judgement Free ZONE!
I would say that there will be issues at any and ever gym out there.
At the same time, there are people out there always looking to sue anyone for a quick dollar.
I think this gym is good enough if you want to work out and also safe. It depends what neighborhood you are in.
- For the most part, you should be more than fine.
The childcare and amenities are not going to be as good as they would be at a more expensive gym that is for sure.
If you want to save a dollar, and get a workout in, you should have no issue joining this gym, especially if it’s close to your house.
How far a gym is away from my house plays a major role in where I get a membership, that is for sure.
If they have everything I need to get in a good workout, I am in!