Pre-Workout Drinks Are NOT SAFE!
A lot of young and old people out there are buying pre-workout drinks in order to have more energy in the gym.
- Of course, there are side effects to these pre-workout drinks, and they are costing you more than you think!
Not only can these energy drinks cause depression, they can actually slowly start ruining your life entirely!
The pump you will get in the gym is not worth the trouble that you can go through by drinking these crazy drinks.
- We all know they are insanely packed with caffeine, but also other ingredients that are just not good for you.
Before I tell you why pre-workout drinks are ruining your life, I want to tell you which one’s you MUST stay away from!
- Anything that is a proprietary blend! This basically means you have no clue what is in it!
- Misrepresented clinical research (basically just making up stories about studies that were done).
- Fancy chemical names on the labels of the pre-workout bottle, you just never know!
“Proprietary blends can easily list all of the ingredients, but they do not disclose the amount. That is because they don’t want you to know how much crap they put in there.”
5 Reasons Pre-Workout Drinks Are Ruining Your Life!
Let’s talk about the facts about these stupid drinks that can really cause some damage to your life!
You Will Get Into More Arguments With People!
Yes, that is true! God forbid you are dieting on top of drinking this stuff. Your agitation level is significantly increase, that is for sure.
- Because of the crazy caffeine inside of these supplements, you just won’t know when to shut up!
You will keep running your mouth all fired up on caffeine, and at the same time, probably say some things that you can’t ever take back.
Pre-workout drinks / supplements are a drug! Don’t ever forget that. If you are already agitated, and now wired on caffeine (a crazy amount), it’s a recipe for disaster.
I know people that have broken up with girlfriends because of fights when they were on this stuff.
2. You Can Become Depressed!
Serotonin is basically a happy juice that you have in your brain. It is released when you take drugs, when you are happy, and so on.
- Serotonin is released unnaturally every single time you drink a pre-workout supplement.
Over time, the natural production of serotonin can be significantly damaged, and your body can simply stop producing it.
This can cause major issues for your well being, and in the long run, cause depression.
3. You Won’t Be Able To Sleep!
If you can’t sleep you can’t do anything in life! If you are caffeine sensitive, you are screwed!
Some people that I know have not been able to sleep for days after drinking these supplements.
People have even died from these drinks, and many have gone to the hospital after taking them.
- This is true information, it really happens.
Keep in mind that in the best case scenario, you won’t be able to sleep for about 8 hours.
Caffeine has an 8 hour half life, which means is stays in your system that long without you even feeling it.
If you drink a pre-workout drink after 2 pm, there is a great chance you are going to have issues sleeping.
If you can’t sleep, you can’t perform at work, the gym, or really anywhere you have to be the next day.
4. You Will Have To Use The Bathroom A Million Times
This supplement makes you thirsty, once again, it’s because of caffeine.
You will drink tons of water most likely, but even if you don’t, the insane dose of caffeine and other crap will make you go to the bathroom every 10 min for about 2 hours after going to the gym.
This means that you better be very careful when deciding what you are going to do after the gym.
- You have to keep in mind, there better be a bathroom very close to you at all times, or you just might piss your pants.
5. You Can Freak Out And Get Anxiety Like Crazy
Anxiety is no joke! Once you consume all these crazy pointless chemicals, that are designed to just make you crazy, just sit back and watch the fireworks!
- Your hear will race, and you can literally freak out!
That is not something you want to happen to you if you are trying to live a normal life!
This type of disorder can be paralyzing to the point where you can’t do anything!
Don’t expect for this to happen to you immediately. It is usually a long term side effect of pre-workout drinks.
What Is The History Of Pre-Workout Drinks?
Pre-workout drinks have been around for a long time.
If you don’t know what a pre-workout drink is, it’s basically a drink with an insane amount of caffeine, on top of other crap that makes you wired to hit the gym.
Up until now, these drinks have been used primarily by people that frequently work out, and are pretty serious about it.
- The average person going to the gym does not typically drink a pre-workout drink.
That is probably the reason they don’t workout out as frequently as they should.
Let’s face it, people drink coffee to give them a boost, and a pre-workout drink is that times 10!
Who in their right mind, including fitness freaks, could possibly be motivated to go to the gym without getting fired up on caffeine?
Pre-Workouts Are Used By EVERYONE!
These workout drinks have been a hidden secret amongst average people, but the word finally got out.
- Once you drink a pre-workout, it energizes you to the point where you think you can fly.
Many have died trying to jump off buildings and fly once they dink it, and it kicks in.
The secret finally got out, and people that don’t even work out started drinking them just to give them more energy for their daily tasks.
Slowly but surely, some top CEO’s in the country tried drinking pre-workouts and immediately saw amazing results!
Revenues of some major brands in the world have sky rocketed since these drinks were discovered by top level managers.
One CEO stated…
“I have been working 27 hour days, and have never had this kind of energy! I don’t get hungry, I don’t get tired, all I want to do is work and listen to loud music!”
The cat is out of the bag, the answer to life lives inside of little bottles with powder in them!
Pre-Workout Drinks Are Taking Over The World!
That is right my friends.
Starbucks revenues have gone down by 17% since pre-workout drinks started gaining popularity.
Why drink a small cup of coffee when you can get jet fuel in you and accomplish all of your goals in life?
- These workout drinks have helped people get promotions, ace tests, win olympic metals, and win elections!
Who in the world can go on tour without drinking this stuff?
Nobody, that is right, nobody! Hell, people are even smoking this stuff!
Not A Big Deal, But These Are The Pre-Workout Side Effects!
- Tingling/numbness in the face, lips, or extremities
- Flushed and red skin
- Trouble sleeping
- High blood pressure
- Kidney damage
- Chest pain
But always keep in mind, no pain, NO GAIN!
- What is a little kidney damage compared to getting a larger paycheck? It’s peanuts, nothing at all. What is a little chest pain compared to getting a promotion?
What is a little vomiting compared to getting your homework done early?
You are right, nothing at all! Drink up!
Pre-Workout Drink Substitutes
If you don’t want to fall victim to the side effects of pre-workout drinks, I suggest you just drink a regular espresso!
Your body gets used to the caffeine anyway, so drinking a cup of coffee will actually give you the same results as drinking a pre-workout drink in the long run.
- Why do you think people take 2 scoops? Why do you think people drink 4 cups of coffee per day while they are at work?
It’s because the effects are just not the same anymore.
Do Pre-Workout Drinks Make You Bigger?
Absolutely not! They have nothing to do with you gaining muscle size, at all!
They just give you crazy energy and speed up your heart to the point of being close to a heart attack.
Doing 10 reps on the bench press without caffeine, will get you the same results as doing them after drinking caffeine.
- These drinks are popular because they get people in the gym, which they wouldn’t have done otherwise.
People Buy Pre-Workout Drinks Because They Are Cheap!
You heard it right. Some people only drink these drinks because it’s cheaper than buying coffee every day on the way to the gym.
- It also saves you time, assuming you don’t have a coffee maker at home.
A small cup of coffee at Starbucks is $3. If you go to the gym 25 times a month, that is $75 out of your pocket.
Pre-Workout supplements are pure junk, so they are cheaper. You can get a 30 day / 30 serving supply for $20 online and you are good to go.