Ronnie Coleman Has Supplements, But Are They Good?
If you are thinking about trying Ronnie Colemans supplements, here are some thoughts on them.
The Ronnie Coleman Supplement Review is designed for you to form your own opinion, but also give you some good information.
Everything regarding his supplements will be your decision at the end of the day, and whether you decide to try them or not.
Ronnie is a legendary, if not the best bodybuilder of all time, but that does not mean his supplements are good right?
- Here is a few of them that might help you decide if you want to buy them or not.
Ronnie Coleman Supplements – Yeah Buddy New Formula
One of the strongest pre workouts ever!
This one will blow your mind and your muscles!
Even if you are living life on the edge, do not exceed the suggested dose of this supplement!
- Only one scoop of the “Yeah Buddy New Formula” is enough to get you pumped and energized for your workout!
You will have increased strength, and the pump will not fail your expectations.
“If you take more than one scoop of this pre workout, you may end up with the opposite results with a caffeine overdose.”
- If you feel exhausted after a long day of work and just can’t get your mind to focus on one thing, this pre-workout might be good for you.
You know that feeling in the middle of your set when your brain starts thinking about random things in life?
- This shouldn’t happen with the focus you will get with this supplement!
Ronnie Coleman also happens to be the greatest bodybuilder of all time!
I guess those two reasons are good enough to trust him regarding his supplements!
“If you feel distracted by everyday troubles, take a scoop of “Yeah Buddy” and your brain will know only one thing for about 90 minutes, and that is weights!”
Yeah Buddy New Formula comes in 3 different flavors:
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Green Apple
- Cherry Limeade
One scoop is about 9 grams, and there are 30 servings in the container.
- For less than $30 dollars, you can get a months worth of the pre-workout.
When Ronnie Coleman said this phrase – “Yeah Buddy!” He would squat 800 pounds for 2 reps!
He was able to pack his magic into this powerful powder, and you should give it a try!
Ronnie Coleman Supplements – King Whey Protein Crunch Bar
Are you trying to save some time by not mixing protein powder in a shaker?
If you just want to have a bunch of protein that you can consume on the fly, this is a good product for you!
The King Whey Protein Crunch Bar comes in 4 different flavors:
- Red Velvet Cake
- Birthday Cake
- Triple Chocolate Brownie
- Peanut Butter Cup
You won’t be able to tell the difference between these protein bars and real chocolate bars, they are ver tasty!
Unbelievably, they only have 21 grams of carbs in them, and every bar has 20 grams of protein in it.
A lot of people look for this because it’s low carb and high protein.
That equals to a 200 gram chicken breast.
- But can you keep chicken breast in your pocket when you go outside? I guess you can, and let’s not judge!
Some people don’t care if they stink like grilled chicken, as long as they get gains!
But, if you are not one of them, these are great to always have with you for a quick after workout snack!
One more thing that is great about the King Whey Protein Crunch Bar, is that it’s 100% gluten free!
If you have a gluten allergy or are gluten sensitive, you won’t experience any digestion problems consuming this product!
- It is oven baked to the perfection!
Sometimes you buy a protein bar and your jaw muscles get more of a workout than other muscles because of how much you have to chew!
A lot of research, trial and error, and testing has gone into developing this bar, which I think is one of the best on the market!
Ronnie Coleman Supplements – Stacked N.O Pump Shot
What is the reason we go to the gym? To get a massive pump is one of them right?
Was Arnold right when he said that is one of the best feelings in the world?
It’s a great feeling, and this product helps out with that amazing pump. That is why it’s called the N.O Pump Shot if you haven’t noticed.
- This Pump Shot is really designed to get the blood flowing, and to get the blood full of oxygen.
Sometimes getting a pump is very difficult because of many different reasons.
Dehydration, lack of carbs, and just the lack of sugar in your system in general is the cause.
The main ingredient in this supplement is hydro glycerin, which is actually micronized glycerol.
It is the main thing that makes this product so good, since it increases the blood volume, and the count of red blood cells.
It hyper hydrates the muscles, even though muscle tissue is already 75% water, they can still be dehydrated.
- What happens when you add 10% more? You look bigger, fuller, rounder and therefore more powerful and stronger.
Stacked N.O Pump Shot comes in 4 flavors:
- Cotton Candy
- Mango Pineapple
- Sour Apple
- Unicorn Juice
They are all amazing, and don’t worry, they are not killing unicorns to make flavor number 4!
This product is not only going to enhance your pump, it’s also going to boost you performance in the gym.
- An increase of strength and endurance will also occur, you can expect that for sure!
Ronnie Coleman Supplements – Resurrect PM Caps
After nutrition and training, the most important factor in any sport, is recovery!
Unless you recover properly, you will not get the results you are looking for.
Are you are wondering what the best way to recover from a tough workout is?
- It is sleep. If you are not getting enough sleep or having trouble sleeping, you wont recover properly.
Sleep effects everything from muscle growth, to your metabolism, and beyond.
By taking Resurrect PM Caps you will sleep like a baby!
- The most important thing with sleeping aids is that they do not have toxic ingredients that are not healthy, and also leave you groggy in the morning.
When it comes to the ultimate performance in the gym, the physical aspect is very important but the mental can not be ignored.
After taking this supplement, you should feel ver well rested and ready to attack your day!
You will feel like you just got out of a human battery charger.
There are 2 phases of sleep:
The first phase is nR.E.M. (None Rapid Eye Movement) and it has 3 stages.
The first one occurs moments after you fall a sleep, the period between being awake and asleep.This is also know as light sleep.
- Next stage happens when you start falling into deep sleep.
Your blood pressure drops, and you start to shut down. This leads you to the 3rd and last stage, which is called Deep Sleep.
This is phase where all the recovery takes place. Your body is producing hormones and your body’s self-repair mechanism is occurs.
- The final phase is R.E.M.
It first occurs 90 minutes after you fall asleep, and happens again every 90 minutes.
As you get deeper into sleep it last longer each time.
During this phase, your brain is active and you are having dreams.
All these phases are extremely important.
- Unless you have them all at their maximum performance, you are not getting maximum recovery.
Ronnie Coleman Supplements – King Whey Protein
Just like Ronnie is a king of bodybuilding, this protein powder is a king of all whey protein powders!
- One serving of 30g will provide you with 20g of whey concentrate, 5g of whey isolate, and only 3g of carbs per serving!
King Whey Protein comes in a variety of flavors:
- Vanilla Frosting
- Chocolate Brownie
- Peanut Butter Pie
- Min Chocolate Chip
- Cookies ‘N Cream
- Strawberry Cheesecake
It digests very easily, and it is ideal to have after your workout. Especially when you want to get some good quality protein.
- The recovery process will begin and you will enjoy the beautiful taste of this amazing protein shake.
Ronnie Coleman Supplement Review Conclusion
There are a million workout products on the market today. Some are good, and some are really bad.
That is why there is always a debate, if protein, pre-workouts, and whatever else is actually good for you.
- You will have to do your research, and make the decision on your own. That said, Ronnie’s supplements have been pretty thought out, and I would say are pretty damn good!
I do understand that retired bodybuilders still want to make income, and there is nothing wrong with that.
Just always keep in mind that Ronnie already has a brand, and I truly don’t think he would sell his fans a garbage product.