The Iranian Hulk Is Here To Stay! Meet Sajad Gharibi!
Sajad Gharibi, a huge weightlifter has been dubbed the Iranian Hulk after astounding social media with his sheer physical size.
- I mean, if you take a closer look, it looks like it’s all fat in the shape of muscle, but who the hell knows.
I still bet he’s strong as hell.
- Sajad Gharibi, 24, from Iran, is said to weigh 300 lbs.
The giant man with a fierce expression has a big following on Instagram.
But his Instagram account doesn’t feature the type of food and workout posts most weightlifters and workout obsessives share.
- His huge frame and bulging muscles have earned him the name of Hulk or Hercules.
He has also participated in bodybuilding competitions representing his country.
Sajad Gharibi Related The Following In An Interview
“I am an Iranian citizen with traditional values of Persian upbringing surrounded with a close-knit family. Also many great friends from all around the world who have supported me every step of the way in these difficult times.”
As a sportsman throughout my career all the cost and expenses and fees have been covered and paid from my own budget.
- He has not received any support from the Iranian authorities or sport organizations, and unfortunately there are many other talented people in Iran who could also use some help but are not able to.
Sajad is currently looking to get sponsored!
“My intuition is sharp and always I’ll find a way to build my relations with righteous people. People who are more positive and not battling with egos and narrow minded people.”
In particular those troll keyboard warriors on social media, who have nothing to say that is positive.”
- I am endlessly would like to thank and appreciate all of your kind words and support from all around the world. Especially those amazing people from the UK, USA and Germany!
“And also the news agencies such as Daily Mail, The Mirror and The Sun. Thank you for the papers in the UK for their article (Persian Hercules) which means a lot to me and my family. I am truly thankful for that.”
He looks like a very sweet kid that never even tried to become what he has become.
There is a lot of hope for this kid.
There is not many, if any, people on earth that look like him, and this might lead him to one day make some really good money for himself and his family. We truly do wish him the best of luck!