Is Tanning Bad For You? Take A Guess!
Many people have read that tanning is bad for you. We all know that it causes cancer, and it also wrinkles your skin.
- But how do you explain people in foreign countries that are in the sun all day long?
I want to make an argument that a huge part of this is genetics!
There are people that have smoked cigarettes for 50 years, then died from natural causes.
There are people that have never tanned a day in their life, that get melanoma.
- Obviously, there are also people who have spent a lot of time in the sun in a short amount of time, that get cancer.
So what is the answer here? Why do some people get cancer from tanning, and others don’t?
There are two parts to that answer. There is skin pigment and sensitivity, and genetics.
Are Tanning Beds Bad For You In Moderation?
Tanning beds are bad for you in moderation if you have really sensitive skin.
- At the same time, moderation means something different to everyone.
Tanning beds use UVA rays, which are the longest waves. What does that mean?
It means that these rays are the ones that make your skin darker, but do not cause skin reddening.
Cancer from indoor tanning could take decades, but it can also happen a lot sooner. In most cases, it takes a long time.
- This is exactly why some organization pushed to have indoor tanning banned for anyone under 18 years of age.
Currently, that is the law, and also that you can only tan one time per day, and some tanning salons allow one time per 24 hours.
How Can I Tan Safely?
Wanting to know how to tan safely, is the same thing as asking how to smoke cigarettes safely.
It’s a complete gamble, and obviously the less you do it the safer you are.
- If you do chose to tan, you should make sure to wear protective eyewear and also cover areas that don’t typically get much sun.
Keep in mind that indoor tanning causes about 400,000 cases of skin cancer per year.
Indoor tanning also increases your chances of getting melanoma by 20%.
It’s very difficult to tell you how to tan safely.
- The safest way to tan, is to be outside, and use SPF 40 or higher tanning lotion. That is your best bet.
The second thing you can do to ensure you don’t get cancer, is to use self tanner or bronzer.
Self tanner does not cause any skin damage, and you should not get cancer from it.
Some people don’t like that specific look, but is a natural sun tan really worth getting cancer?
What Would A Bodybuilder Say About Tanning?
Hell NO bro, tanning is not bad for you! How can being jacked and tanned be bad for you?
Don’t you think every girl in the world looks better with a nice tan?
So how is tanning supposed to be bad for you?
- Tanning is the best thing that has ever happened to humanity.
The more tanned you are, the hotter chicks you can get! That is a fact, just ask Pauly D!
Tanning Is Bad For You Only If You Don’t Go Often Enough!
Can you name a person you think is really really hot, that does not at least have a nice tan going?
- So how can tanning be bad for you? I don’t remember anyone saying, holy shit, that pale girl over there is hot as hell!
Nope, never happens. It’s always that nice tan that is always present.
That is a fact of life. And if you pump weights, you sure as hell want to have a nice tan going so your muscles can show!
That’s what I’m talking about. This guy is JACKED and TANNED! Isn’t that everyones goal?!
I sure as hell think so! Look at how much better his body looks than his head..am I right or am I right?
- Don’t hate the player and don’t hate the tan…if you can’t beat them join them!
Is Tanning Bad For Your Health?
Hell no bro, those posters in tanning salons are false!
How the hell do people in exotic countries live without a problem?
How do old ass people in Florida manage to get fried every day and have no issues.
- How come the person at the tanning salon is tanned as hell and doesn’t have cancer?
Really who the hell knows, and who the hell cares.
The only thing that matters in life, is that life is A LOT better when you have a nice tan going!
Whoever Says Tanning Is Bad For You Is An Idiot!
You should have a contest with all people that told you that tanning is bad for you.
- You should get a sick tan, and go out picking up chicks and see who will get more.
The tanned or the pale people. You know who is going to win? I really wonder.
You can also ask yourself if girls like guys who are super muscular and ripped.
- Nobody cares if you are on steroids if they are just looking at you right.
Do People Like When Someone Has A Nice Tan?
That was obvious. Of course all people like someone with a nice tan.
- Unless they are from a country where they warship pale skin, which is just weird in general.
Just like in India, you are seen as less of a person if you are darker than the average Indian.
Those are just dumb morons in general that came up with that shit.
- Anyways, the point here is, that tanning is the awesome!
You should try to be as tanned as possible, and look as hot as possible at all times!
Your confidence will be better, your muscles will look better, and you will be happier in general.
Conclusion On Tanning
Too much of anything is bad for you, and that is obvious.
Research shows that tanning is bad for you, it has been scientifically proven.
Many things have been proven to be harmful to people, and people still do them.
- Skin cancer is a very common cause of death, and it’s really not worth the risk just to look good for a couple of days.
On top of everything, tanning makes you look a lot older over time, and that is not reversible.
People with color / darker skin are surprisingly at a higher risk of skin cancer as well, but that does not mean that anyone is safe.
If you really want to get some color, use a really strong sunscreen or even a self tanner that does not damage the skin at all.